Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts
11:30 PM on 11/04/13
Vance Mook
Fastest Kid in School
User Info.
Excellent excellent review. There is (almost) nothing possessing me to want to listen to this.
02:36 PM on 11/27/13
Vance Mook
Fastest Kid in School
User Info.
It was not my intention to bring up a discussion about Miley Cyrus, but to point out that, in my opinion, you gave this album an unfair treatment.

As you recommend me to read your review, I recommend you to give a couple more of listens to MMLP2, even tough you said you would not listen to it again.
But...he's a staff reviewer...for an established website...reviewing one of the biggest releases of the year...don't you think he must have already listened to the record more than enough?
02:37 PM on 11/27/13
Vance Mook
Fastest Kid in School
User Info.
What ever happened to Eminem finding different ways of expressing himself rather than yelling in your ear during a 6 minute song with 13 tracks left to go?
You and I, my friend, have had the same question for quite some time.

"WHY DON'T YOU LOOK ME IN THE EYEBALL?!?"
06:04 PM on 11/29/13
Vance Mook
Fastest Kid in School
User Info.
Hasn't it happened to you that you enjoyed an album you didn't like at first after giving it some time?
Don't you like bands now that you thought they were boring or bad some time ago?

I think there are really good and creative thing in this album and I would recommend everyone, even the reviewer, to listen to it again after some time.

Sure, but I also don't typically listen to those records on repeat if I didn't like them at first...unless I'm reviewing them. Tastes change, but if Ryan is already quite the hip-hop aficionado, I think it's safe to say his opinion on this record won't change.

I'm not saying he didn't.

That's exactly what you're saying...you're imploring him to listen to it more.
01:06 PM on 12/01/13
Vance Mook
Fastest Kid in School
User Info.
"Exactly" what I'm doing?
"Imploring"?

I just made a recommendation, because I think that MMLP2 is pretty enjoyable, leaving the figure of eminem and comparisons with his previous albums aside.

You are right, he won't change his mind, but it is my way to express my positive opinion.

I'm happy it met your standards, but it obviously didn't meet Ryan's. Enjoy MMLP2 all you'd like, just don't make it out the review was written hastily or haphazardly as if he didn't spend enough time with the record.

Don't know why I'm still fighting this...it's been stated clearly enough times in this thread to get through to anyone reasonable. Argument might as well be dead, seeing as it shouldn't even be an argument haha.
06:05 PM on 08/01/14
Vance Mook
Fastest Kid in School
User Info.
Bumping this thread because I had to listen to this album on a roadtrip back from Pittsburgh and it was still really bad, and also this thread was interesting to read.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos