Username
Password
Contest News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Contest
Inside AP.net

Contest: Punk Goes Christmas

Posted by: Christian Wagner (11/05/13)
Today we're giving you a chance to win a Punk Goes Christmas bundle pack or CD. In the replies, tell us your best or worst Christmas/holiday present. 1 grand prize winner will receive the bundle and 2 winners will get a CD. It's available today on iTunes.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 46
10:01 AM on 11/05/13
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
10:07 AM on 11/05/13
ThisCouldBeLove
User Info.
The worst was my mothers used purse.
10:15 AM on 11/05/13
KidLightning
Esquire
User Info.
Best Christmas Present: When I was in 2nd grade (7 years old) I had already stopped believing in Santa Claus. But, I woke up that Christmas morning and there were brand new bicycles sitting there for me and my sister which I knew my parents could not have hid anywhere in our small apartment. It pretty much got me believing in Santa Claus again.

Years later, I found out that they bought them unassembled, hid the boxes in the attic (of course I had taken quick glances through the attic for hidden presents but couldn't search through all of the stacked boxes) and spent all night building them and sneaking them downstairs.
10:18 AM on 11/05/13
tslxmilesapart
User Info.
Worst Christmas gift was a blu ray that when I opened the disc wasn't inside pretty disappointing!

Best Christmas gift was my first guitar that I still have today hanging on my wall. A lot if great memories with friends with that guitar !
Also getting enema of the state for Christmas in sixth grade in 99 introduced me to my favorite band! thanks mom even though it was the edited version lol
10:25 AM on 11/05/13
combatchuckaa
blammo!
User Info.
I was ten years old and my dad/grandpa thought it was the right time to introduce me to tools. Every gift I received was a different tool..and nothing else. No toys, like every 10-year old expects. As I opened each gift, the disappointment grew more and more...I can still feel it today.

Oh, and one year my dad gave me a unicycle...nearly tied with the above experience.
10:25 AM on 11/05/13
harsh reality
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The worst present would being named the winner of this contest.
10:29 AM on 11/05/13
schmalz
...with the saves the day record on
User Info.
Best Christmas Present: Tickets to see Yelloward/Accepetance/Matchbox Romance
Was my first real "show"

Worst Christmas Present: Socks
10:34 AM on 11/05/13
ConnorCorruptNJ
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
best present: Nintendo 64 and Super Mario 64
10:34 AM on 11/05/13
lilsexykittie2
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Worst gift: Tweety bird underwear

Best gift: Nintendo 64 when it first came out
10:38 AM on 11/05/13
mjcharles
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
When I was 12, I begged my parents to buy me an iPod for months. Come Christmas day, when I thought that I had finally gotten my iPod, I opened my present and found a Sony Discman CD player instead. One of the worst gifts I've gotten to this day.
10:41 AM on 11/05/13
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
best present ever? pokemon blue for the original gameboy
10:43 AM on 11/05/13
the seventeenth
level 71 community member
User Info.
My brother bought me this:

I guess you guys can decide if it was the best or the worst... I was eleven, and I don't remember if I liked it or not haha
10:44 AM on 11/05/13
TheDemosRock
What's a fuckass?
User Info.
This wasn't a gift per se, but when I went upstate for Christmas with extended family a few years back, there was a meth lab explosion in the house next door on Christmas Eve.
10:48 AM on 11/05/13
churchpunk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Best gift was when I bought myself and my family tickets to see our team the Auburn Tigers play in the National championship game in Glendale....and then we almost got stuck in San Antonio Bc there was snow/ice and they were grounding planes
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests