Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 23 of 23
05:50 PM on 11/05/13
TwelveTribes230
<>
User Info.
I loved Swan, minus the three songs in the middle. I would be cautiously optimistic about this since is only Russo, but after hearing how fucking awesome the new Mest record is, my faith is restored in frontmen with replacement band members. It can be done.
Agreed, Swan was pretty decent minus the songs Superbad and Chicken (Ready to Go)
06:09 PM on 11/05/13
hectorial85
Saved The Day
User Info.
I never gave Swan a play. I should do that considering how much I used to like this band. I hadn't played them in forever until yesterday. Jammed some Teenage Suicide, Seein Red, etc.
06:37 PM on 11/05/13
March_Faster!!
まくどなるどなしじゃいきられない。
User Info.
I wasn't in love with "Swan", but these guys have a solid discography of punk memories for me, so I'll still check it.
09:06 PM on 11/05/13
SleepTightJacob
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I loved Swan, minus the three songs in the middle. I would be cautiously optimistic about this since is only Russo, but after hearing how fucking awesome the new Mest record is, my faith is restored in frontmen with replacement band members. It can be done.
you are joking about the mest record, right? It is horrible. And I am a HUGE Mest fan.
12:28 AM on 11/06/13
kennyrules
User Info.
The song is called "Walrus"... and before it ever came out Russo said it was a little tip of the cap to the Beatles. I don't think it was a rip off.
It's all well and good to pay homage to a band you admire (I'd say almost every band does). It was more so the fact that the band borrowed melody and lyrics from such a renowned song and paired them with such immature lyrics of their own that just really irked me.
12:51 AM on 11/06/13
AussieBoy
User Info.
The song is called "Walrus"... and before it ever came out Russo said it was a little tip of the cap to the Beatles. I don't think it was a rip off.
Yeah was gonna write this too. The name of the song gives away that they're acknowledging the Beatles
04:52 AM on 11/06/13
boomer08
User Info.
you are joking about the mest record, right? It is horrible. And I am a HUGE Mest fan.
No it's awesome. It blew me away. I thought it would be 11 songs like "You Don't Know What I Know" which is pretty shitty, but it's not. The vocals sound amazing, I didn't know Tony could sing like that. The best part for me is that he didn't go and put out something that sounds exactly like Destination Unknown, he changed it up. He produced it himself too (no Feldy this time) and the production is great. I think it's outstanding.
05:52 AM on 11/06/13
dieselboy
dieselboy
User Info.
I thought this was just going to be another acoustic album.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos