Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 20 of 20
08:42 AM on 11/07/13
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
Just saw them tonight... What a boring set. Sure I've never listened to them before today but two songs into their set and I was already losing my mind. Stupid stage-presence, and I hated the singer. This song I kind of enjoyed, and the video was nice... You can't just go from Night Verses to this. It sucks the energy right out of you.
theyre not supposed to have a fast tempo energy 100% of the time and theyre better for it
11:18 AM on 11/07/13
the seventeenth
level 71 community member
User Info.
theyre not supposed to have a fast tempo energy 100% of the time and theyre better for it
They can not have a fast tempo and still be a fun band to watch. I watch "low-tempo" bands all the time. The fact that this band did come after a fast-tempo band did not help my experience though, I can't deny that. Just not my cup of tea.
01:06 PM on 11/07/13
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
They can not have a fast tempo and still be a fun band to watch. I watch "low-tempo" bands all the time. The fact that this band did come after a fast-tempo band did not help my experience though, I can't deny that. Just not my cup of tea.
ok thats fair. I just wanted to make sure you knew that going forward but it looks like youre just simply not a fan of the band which is just fine. all is well

edit: I, myself, havent been able to get into Night Verses. Care to point me to their best tunes?
03:10 PM on 11/07/13
the seventeenth
level 71 community member
User Info.
ok thats fair. I just wanted to make sure you knew that going forward but it looks like youre just simply not a fan of the band which is just fine. all is well

edit: I, myself, havent been able to get into Night Verses. Care to point me to their best tunes?
I just recently got into them. Rage is a standout track for me.
07:46 PM on 11/13/13
Bananahamic22
User Info.
I love this band, they're great in every way. I'm glad they finally have an actual music video

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos