Username
Password
Streaming News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Streaming
Inside AP.net

Front Porch Step Album Stream

Posted by: Christian Wagner (11/06/13)
Front Porch Stepís debut album, Aware, can be streamed in full via PropertyOfZack. The album comes out next week via Pure Noise Records.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 19
04:17 PM on 11/06/13
codeseven
fucked tortured and discarded
User Info.
Wow I totally forgot about this dude. He's the biggest fucking hypocrite, but god damn his music is good.
04:50 PM on 11/06/13
kskillzz
User Info.
Wow I totally forgot about this dude. He's the biggest fucking hypocrite, but god damn his music is good.
How come everyone talks shit on this guy? I've heard things said about him before but I know nothing about him.

He's got a killer voice though and this album sounds pretty good so far.
05:12 PM on 11/06/13
seanr91
User Info.
this. is. good.
05:42 PM on 11/06/13
livinginpixels
User Info.
yeah im curious as well - What are you referring to?
06:18 PM on 11/06/13
Fourchordwonder
This whole thing was unstoppable
User Info.
The gruffness or whatever it is on his voice sounds so forced and unnatural on the first song. He's definitely improved since he started posting stuff online, but I still just don't really like listening to him sing.
06:29 PM on 11/06/13
blackmold
Bro
User Info.
Whattt? And what does his personal life or whatever have to do with his music?
06:30 PM on 11/06/13
Fourchordwonder
This whole thing was unstoppable
User Info.
"If I Tremble" would have been all over my AIM away messages in junior high.
06:39 PM on 11/06/13
drevans18
BLERG
User Info.
This is good. I still want to know why everyone hates him.
07:51 PM on 11/06/13
SharpSleeves
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Good album. Super into "Drown" and "Run Away". I also really want to know why all the negativity about him as a person..?
08:54 PM on 11/06/13
trindaddy
Trinconceivable
User Info.
I know Jake personally, he's from my hometown. He's a good kid and I'm glad to see him do well. I'm enjoying the album.
10:54 PM on 11/06/13
MattRM
She didn't turn out to be that cool
User Info.
Since when does one person calling him a hypocrite mean everyone hates him? The way you guys jump to conclusions sometimes is nuts.
08:51 AM on 11/07/13
kskillzz
User Info.
Since when does one person calling him a hypocrite mean everyone hates him? The way you guys jump to conclusions sometimes is nuts.

I've seen a few negative things posted on Facebook too about how he's a dick that's why I asked, not jumping to conclusions about the guy just curious why people keep saying it.
09:58 AM on 11/07/13
purestoicism
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've seen a few negative things posted on Facebook too about how he's a dick that's why I asked, not jumping to conclusions about the guy just curious why people keep saying it.
I added his page on Facebook when he had very few followers. I really enjoy his music, but he needs a PR team to handle his social media. I recall that he posted a lot of very conservative comments (pretty sure that he's a die hard Republican) about gun control on his Facebook, and they were pretty aggressively and unnecessarily outspoken against liberals.

I don't care what his opinions are, because he's entitled to believe whatever he wants. But he pissed off the core of his fan base, since most younger people are liberal. He argued (argued, not debated) with his fans publicly on his Facebook, and a lot of people started unliking his page that day. He ended up apologizing at the end of it.

A couple of days later, somebody hacked his Youtube account and deleted all of his videos. It was pretty uncalled for, even if he did upset a lot of people. I still really like his music, and I don't care about his political opinions, but he shouldn't argue with his fans, let alone do it publicly. It's really unprofessional, especially taking into consideration that his Island for the Misfit Boy video had just gone viral.

But he's 22. He's young. Young people do stupid things.
10:42 AM on 11/07/13
m@msh11
User Info.
great album. love the emotion, 'Drown', 'Island for the Misfit Boy', and 'I Won't Say I'm Okay' are early standouts.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests