AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Panic At the Disco News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Brendon Urie Talks About "Girls/Girls/Boys"

Posted by - 12:21 PM on 11/07/13
Brendon Urie (Panic! at the Disco) did an interview with PrideSource about "Girls/Girls/Boys" and the message and inspiration behind the song.
The biggest summarization of the whole song in general is in the lyric "Love is not a choice," which I completely believe. I'm proud of who I am and I'm gonna act accordingly. It's really kind of loosely based on the majority of relationships I've been in, even now with my wife. Yeah, she's attracted to girls, and I think some men are extremely attractive and I don't wanna hide it. I have no shame in it. I like being able to shed some light on that. It's nice to be able to open up like that.

Submitted by quickdrags

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 22
12:39 PM on 11/07/13
livinginpixels
User Info.
he's a bitch.
12:39 PM on 11/07/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
I'm glad that's a thing now.

Very interesting interview - respect.

Now we can watch the House probably defeat EDNA and realize we're still a long way off.
12:42 PM on 11/07/13
Frankburnsred
User Info.
01:12 PM on 11/07/13
Spencer Control
you'll grow your soul away
User Info.
Alright, guys. The bitch jokes are long old already.
01:23 PM on 11/07/13
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
good for him, too bad the song is horrible
01:27 PM on 11/07/13
Conrad89
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I doubt this will jive well with his Mormon upbringing. But I like his point. I've got man crushes on Gosling and Duchovny.
01:33 PM on 11/07/13
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
all things aside, I think love is a choice
01:49 PM on 11/07/13
surgerone
User Info.
I doubt this will jive well with his Mormon upbringing. But I like his point. I've got man crushes on Gosling and Duchovny.
Haha, I think he's long past worrying about offending people from his past.
03:59 PM on 11/07/13
Conrad89
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Haha, I think he's long past worrying about offending people from his past.
Agreed.
04:19 PM on 11/07/13
DecemberFaded
Streets ahead.
User Info.
Thought Duchovny mention was so random but then I thought of his handsomeness. Saw him in person once, he's a looker. Agreed on Gosling, man.
04:26 PM on 11/07/13
Conrad89
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thought Duchovny mention was so random but then I thought of his handsomeness. Saw him in person once, he's a looker. Agreed on Gosling, man.
You're lucky, I'd give anything to meet David. Sweet avatar!
04:30 PM on 11/07/13
DecemberFaded
Streets ahead.
User Info.
You're lucky, I'd give anything to meet David. Sweet avatar!
Thanks! I saw him and Gillian (Anderson) at a charity event in California a few years ago. He doesn't seem to enjoy meeting with X-Files fans as much as Gillian but it was fun to see him. Didn't get to meet him one on one though. I did get to meet with Gillian and take a picture with her. She's absolutely stunning in person. Super sweet, really short too, ha.
04:33 PM on 11/07/13
Conrad89
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thanks! I saw him and Gillian (Anderson) at a charity event in California a few years ago. He doesn't seem to enjoy meeting with X-Files fans as much as Gillian but it was fun to see him. Didn't get to meet him one on one though. I did get to meet with Gillian and take a picture with her. She's absolutely stunning in person. Super sweet, really short too, ha.
That's really cool, they've been doing quite a few meet and greets recently to celebrate the 20th anniversary. Since none are near Colorado, I'm outta luck.
04:34 PM on 11/07/13
DecemberFaded
Streets ahead.
User Info.
That's really cool, they've been doing quite a few meet and greets recently to celebrate the 20th anniversary. Since none are near Colorado, I'm outta luck.
Here's a picture since she's nowhere near CO:

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version