AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Contest News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Contest
Inside AP.net

Win Tickets to See Motion City Soundtrack / Relient K...

Posted by: Jason Tate (11/08/13)
We like giving things away -- so here's the deal, want to go see Relient K and Motion City Soundtrack for free next Tuesday, November 12th, at the House of Blues in Dallas? Convince me in the replies and you could get a free pair of tickets.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18
12:03 PM on 11/08/13
Jolan
USA
User Info.
Nudes.
12:06 PM on 11/08/13
MemphisTango
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
When going through the worst breakup of my life, Relient K's album mmhmm literally is one of the only reasons i am still alive today. They have always been my favorite band for that reason alone. I love them with all of my heart!
12:38 PM on 11/08/13
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
I'm not driving up to Dallas, but go watch Driver Friendly. So good.
12:52 PM on 11/08/13
Dirge07
...coitus?
User Info.
I will literally suck someone's dick for those tickets. Literally. I'm looking at you Tate
12:57 PM on 11/08/13
Blink18poop
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So my girlfriend and I have traveled to different states to go see relient k. I made a promise to her that every chance we'd get if take her to go see them. Please help me keep up that promise? It'd mean the world to her, and I just want to make her happy.
01:03 PM on 11/08/13
punkrawkwarlord
User Info.
Because I still haven't forgiven myself for missing ALK3 and NFG...
01:19 PM on 11/08/13
whitelipstickkk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Oh gosh please! Biggest RK fan right here since 2000 :) Their new album is such a letdown but if they played some stuff from Two Lefts Don't Make A Right... I'd seriously just die!
01:46 PM on 11/08/13
dagrassel
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I travel for work and usually (thanks Murphy) miss all the good shows when they pass through my home town. I am actually going to be in Fort Worth at this time! My coworkers tell me that I have an unhealthy love for Motion City and, rather than convince them that I do not, I would rather bring them (FOR FREE!) and legitimize my love for their music. Please choose me!
02:04 PM on 11/08/13
FourStarters
Summer Jam
User Info.
I can't make it, but my wife's cousin lives in Dallas and I think posts here at AP. I took him to his first Warped Tour a few years back when he visited here in CA, and he had an absolute blast. It'd be a pretty incredible surprise to tell him he's going to MCS and Relient K.
02:15 PM on 11/08/13
ashleybullets
Wicked Witch of the West
User Info.
Because I still haven't forgiven myself for missing ALK3 and NFG...

This haha
02:55 PM on 11/08/13
vicki_van
We All A Need A Reason To Believe
User Info.
My birthday is on the 17th!
05:31 PM on 11/08/13
stephenHOPE
User Info.
jason,

i just got out of the united states air force and now living the civilian life. i am new to this state of texas. so i think going to a concert would be a good introduction of meeting great new people and seeing one heck of a show. i love motion city soundtrack and relient k brings me back to my junior high years!
09:04 PM on 11/08/13
punkrawkwarlord
User Info.
I'm usually not one to overreact, but Alkaline Trio is easily in my top three favorite bands of all time and I just happened to not have the means to buy tickets this go around. This is on par for when I missed Circa Survive when they came to Dallas with Dredg in 2010 on Halloween and I had to work. I miss all the best shows.
06:18 PM on 11/09/13
ashleybullets
Wicked Witch of the West
User Info.
I'm usually not one to overreact, but Alkaline Trio is easily in my top three favorite bands of all time and I just happened to not have the means to buy tickets this go around. This is on par for when I missed Circa Survive when they came to Dallas with Dredg in 2010 on Halloween and I had to work. I miss all the best shows.
Oh I know. I was agreeing because I was at both of those shows, they were amazing!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests