Username
Password
Chiodos News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 49.
05:10 PM on 11/11/13
moneymaker.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Quality is to poor to judge vocals and music imo. Glad it sounds heavy. Hopefully the lyrics are similar to Bone Palace Ballet and not D.R.U.G.S.

Can people on this site stop talking about Illuminadio on every Chiodos post? No one likes that album outside of AP. At least no one I have ever met.
this. brandon was not that good and craig still slays live. chiodos was awesome at warped this summer
05:11 PM on 11/11/13
jco3
Oh, hello there, internet.
User Info.
Quality is to poor to judge vocals and music imo. Glad it sounds heavy. Hopefully the lyrics are similar to Bone Palace Ballet and not D.R.U.G.S.

Can people on this site stop talking about Illuminadio on every Chiodos post? No one likes that album outside of AP. At least no one I have ever met.

I just enjoy the production work of Machine.
05:13 PM on 11/11/13
moneymaker.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I saw him live 4 times with Chiodos, and he killed it every time. I was highly impressed with him, on both his own songs and Craig songs.

And the reason he was out of Chiodos so fast was lack of success, combined with internal fighting. Chiodos fans made it clear they're more interested in personality than talent. I'll give you that his stage presence wasn't great, but I'll take an amazing vocalist with no presence over a horrible vocalist with great stage presence.
horrible vocalist?
05:28 PM on 11/11/13
JordanKTM
Right Back At It Again
User Info.
Yeah, I guess screaming/singing for an hour a night for 3/4 of a year doesn't wear your voice out
05:36 PM on 11/11/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Pretty decent songwriter - horrible vocalist. I've seen him perform...4 times? 5 times? All but one were terrible, and every CinSun show was especially terrible.
05:53 PM on 11/11/13
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
this band has become a parody of itself
06:02 PM on 11/11/13
Jason949
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
...are you being serious? Because he sounds pretty good there, and I've seen Craig Owens butcher Craig Owens songs on multiple occasions.
Haha. True.
06:59 PM on 11/11/13
ThrownAwayKyle
User Info.
hmm... still excited for this album, but i don't think i really like this song much. too generic to add a breakdown like that.
09:09 PM on 11/11/13
drevans18
BLERG
User Info.
...are you being serious? Because he sounds pretty good there, and I've seen Craig Owens butcher Craig Owens songs on multiple occasions.
A lot of Craig Owens songs were butchered to begin with. Especially on "Baby, You Wouldn't Last A Minute", he tries to hit a high note about 2/3s through, and it's just terrible.
09:29 PM on 11/11/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
A lot of Craig Owens songs were butchered to begin with. Especially on "Baby, You Wouldn't Last A Minute", he tries to hit a high note about 2/3s through, and it's just terrible.
Of all the Craig Owens moments, the most hysterical by far is the chorus of "Clush" on I&G.
11:10 PM on 11/11/13
rushour144
User Info.
its a goddamn shame the dude who sang on Illuminaudio didn't work out.
You got that right...this is...well, it is what it is. Illuminaudio will be a true gem forever treasured by those who get it.
12:04 AM on 11/12/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
Yup, Brandon over Craig any day. Illuminaudio was the only Chiodos album I really got into. I'll give the new record a chance, but really not a Craig fan at all. And his D.R.U.G.S. lyrics were horrendous.
12:34 AM on 11/12/13
drevans18
BLERG
User Info.
Of all the Craig Owens moments, the most hysterical by far is the chorus of "Clush" on I&G.
I don't know. The fact that he named a band DRUGS is pretty hilarious too.
07:25 AM on 11/12/13
thisisalchemy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
yeah this video just proves how much better he was. showman or not, his delivery makes the song sounds semi-tolerable. but maybe I'm just biased because of how much I loath everything chiodos has put out with the exception of Illuminaudio.
07:29 AM on 11/12/13
Spencer Control
Will you catch me if I blow away?
User Info.
I don't know why, there was just something really pathetic about how Craig and the crowd were interacting. Not a jab at him or the kids, but for some reason, it soured my perception of the band/Craig.

Song sounds pretty good. Both Craig and Brandon sang higher in studio than they really could nail live, but that's never really bothered me. I love all three Chiodos albums. Not sure why everybody gets up in arms about this.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums