AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Fearless Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Fearless Records
Inside AP.net

Fearless Records + Outerloop Management = Outerloop...

Posted by: Jason Tate (11/11/13)
Fearless Records and Outerloop Management partnered together to form Outerloop Records. The label's first signing is Ice Nine Kills, which doesn't really instill much confidence in this new partnership. The announcement is in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 19
01:13 PM on 11/11/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Press ReleaseFearless Records and Outerloop Management are pleased to announce the formation of Outerloop Records. The new label is a collaborative effort between two of the most creative and dedicated organizations in the music industry today.

"We couldn't be more excited to announce this partnership with Outerloop," says Chris Foitle, President of Fearless Records. "We are always looking for new ideas and strategies to develop and break new artists - so working with one of the most hardworking and innovative management companies in our scene seemed like a perfect fit. We're looking forward to a bright future with Outerloop Records and to building a strong brand together."

Outerloop Management was formed in 2005 and has fostered the careers of artists such as We Came As Romans, Periphery, Darkest Hour, Crown The Empire, and many others. Regarding the mission of Outerloop Records, Outerloop President Mike Mowery comments, "Our first signing, Ice Nine Kills, is a prime example of the type of artists we hope to work with. At Outerloop, we have always placed an emphasis on forming long-lasting partnerships with our clients in order to help them achieve their artistic goals. Using our extensive industry experience, we look forward to giving talented, hard working bands an avenue to succeed."

Mowery continues, "I am thrilled to announce Outerloop Records. We are excited to fuse our collective managerial expertise with Fearless Records' proven track record of successful releases in order to create a unique opportunity for rising artists."

Ice Nine Kills' highly anticipated full-length album The Predator Becomes The Prey is slated for a January 21st release. "Connect The Cuts", the first single from the new album is available now on iTunes, which BryanStars premiered earlier today.
01:18 PM on 11/11/13
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
lol
01:19 PM on 11/11/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
hahaha
01:25 PM on 11/11/13
evilandgood
User Info.
...wut?
01:27 PM on 11/11/13
spansen
and then what happens?
User Info.
Jason Tate, today's king of snark.
01:29 PM on 11/11/13
himynameisjm
IM THE SHIT
User Info.
AHHAHA
please go away
01:30 PM on 11/11/13
The Meech
User Info.
I wonder what INK would have to say about Tate's news description...
01:36 PM on 11/11/13
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
User Info.
Hahaha, that's awesome.
01:49 PM on 11/11/13
dohare
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
whats the point of doing this type of venture? so fearless can get a cut of outlerloops potential signings?

and yeah, INK=LOL
01:52 PM on 11/11/13
Jivin2709
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm not usually one to hate but I gotta give it up, probably the best news description I've seen in a while. Bravo JT.
03:05 PM on 11/11/13
ARo2431
User Info.
Haha. Have to agree with the above. I got a crack out of this.
03:26 PM on 11/11/13
Mister Lyrical
Forging Clarity
User Info.
I wonder what INK would have to say about Tate's news description...
04:29 PM on 11/11/13
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
i'm surprised this band is even still around to be honest. so that's good for them to get signed. i'd like to see them start putting out quality music again though. outerloop pretty much manages all kinds of bands like this so if it wasn't this band being mouthed for being signed first it'd just be another band, but at least this band has put a lot of time in to their music and it means something to them. gotta give them some credit for that at least i would think.
05:54 PM on 11/11/13
SkywayTraffic
Skyway Traffic
User Info.
I loled pretty hard.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music