AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Band Break-Up News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Life On Repeat To Release Album And Go On Hiatus

Posted by - 12:01 PM on 11/12/13
Life On Repeat will release their sophomore album, Blacklisted, on December 3 through Equal Vision Records. The new album will be the band’s final release together. To coincide with the release and their unfortunate disbanding, Life On Repeat will play four final farewell shows in December which can be found in the replies.

Track listing:
1. Karma Calls
2. The Creators (Light Inside)
3. Forgotten
4. Cut Open
5. This Conditioned Lie
6. Vanity
7. Stumble
8. Atypical
9. The Conscious Collective
10. Sorriest Goodbye

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 36
12:02 PM on 11/12/13
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Tour DatesDec 07 Virginia Beach, VA @ Club Relevant
Dec 08 Richmond, VA @ Kingdom
Dec 13 Dover, DE @ Bubba's
Dec 28 Fort Worth, TX @ Tom Cat's West (acoustic show)

12:04 PM on 11/12/13
B.Leibo
User Info.
Forgotten seems like such an appropriate song now. I knew something was up when Patrick said he was moving to Arizona... then on the LOR Facebook page said they had news to share next week. THIS IS AWFUL...losing Conditions and then Life of Repeat is an ENORMOUS blow to the MD/VA local scene.

"Guitarist Andrew Baylis opens up about the band’s tough decision to call it quits explaining, “It's been a long, amazing ride, but with the growing competition and politics of the music industry it would be next to impossible for us to continue being a band financially and actually keep our spirits high in doing so." The reasoning behind it makes it all that more frustrating to see them go, potential but no funds... sad.

I really enjoyed these dudes and will miss having them around. At least they're going out on a high note...

EDIT: I just had a major epiphany, completely forgot Brandon Roundtree (leader singer of Conditions) was in this video...its was like an omage to these bands... or its like they formed a band suicide pact after this shoot...now it hurts even more.

12:08 PM on 11/12/13
Sawhney[rusted]
User Info.
That would be interesting if Blacklisted became a HUGE record. Sucks to see them go, they were awesome. Two bands I thought that were on the cusp of making it leaving the scene stinks.
12:12 PM on 11/12/13
Sanzen
Ricocheting
User Info.
Totally blows, but I'm glad we'll at least see the album.

Two great bands gone in what, a week?
12:14 PM on 11/12/13
B.Leibo
User Info.
Totally blows, but I'm glad we'll at least see the album.

Two great bands gone in what, a week?
Yeah, 5 days to be exact, rough week.
12:46 PM on 11/12/13
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Bummed. Loved these guys so much once I heard S&S. Definitely excited to hear Blacklisted.

In the vein of what everyone else was saying, I actually had a dream tour of these guys and Conditions.
12:47 PM on 11/12/13
*dannyg*
dannygcanfly
User Info.
I'm really bummed to hear this, I did one of my first shows with these guys, & have had many great times with them over the past few years. I wish them all the best of luck in whatever they choose to do!
12:49 PM on 11/12/13
priceofsilver
User Info.
My two favorite bands just disbanded in the span of a week. Wonderful.
01:01 PM on 11/12/13
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
User Info.
What a shame, solid guys
01:14 PM on 11/12/13
InstruMETAL
Be the change you wish to see
User Info.
Sounds like they're getting fucked over by their label or something. So sad.

"with the growing competition and politics of the music industry it would be next to impossible for us to continue being a band financially and actually keep our spirits high in doing so."
01:33 PM on 11/12/13
dohare
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sounds like they're getting fucked over by their label or something. So sad.

"with the growing competition and politics of the music industry it would be next to impossible for us to continue being a band financially and actually keep our spirits high in doing so."

they aren't really popular at all...i dont think as a business the band is earning much. its a shame cause theyre super talented and their first album i can jam constantly, i dont know why they havent blown up...probably could have been on some better tours to launch them.

whoever remembers them as amen the animal, i hope you're as sad as me to see them go. bands been at it for a while and always wrote the catchiest chug patterns.
01:40 PM on 11/12/13
mattdbf
Divided by Friday
User Info.
02:16 PM on 11/12/13
Dirge07
...coitus?
User Info.
They would play an acoustic show the one night I absolutely can't go. Really sucks to see them break up already. I still can't get over how good their "Party in the U.S.A." cover is lol.
02:17 PM on 11/12/13
PetitnaindesĪles
Kaneki-kun, BON APPÉTIT
User Info.
When Conditions broke up I thought "at least LOR are still alive"... fml

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT