AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

Balance and Composure's "Tiny Raindrop"...

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (11/13/13)
Watch Balance and Composure's "Tiny Raindrop" music video on Rolling Stone.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 21.
08:07 AM on 11/13/13
oneATEtwo
User Info.
So good. My second favourite from the album behind lost your name.
08:10 AM on 11/13/13
youenvydoug
APMadden Chiefs4L
User Info.
Best band.

Hope they make a video for "Lost Your Name."
08:23 AM on 11/13/13
absintheparty9
Step back. Evaluate. Recognize.
User Info.
SOOOOOOPER
09:04 AM on 11/13/13
Hartriant
retrieving steps until we get there
User Info.
everybody love "lost your name"
that's also my favorite song on the album
09:11 AM on 11/13/13
himynameisjm
IM THE SHIT
User Info.
yes, make a video for Lost Your Name! haha <3
09:34 AM on 11/13/13
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Pretty sure this is still my favorite song on here, love this video. Alex always does a good job

Notice Me and Lost Your Name would definitely be cool video ideas
09:37 AM on 11/13/13
chrislauren
tiny dots on an endless timeline.
User Info.
Video was whatever. This song is easily one of the best they've ever done though, proud of em.
09:40 AM on 11/13/13
Vance Mook
Fastest Kid in School
User Info.
One of my favorite songs of the year.
10:01 AM on 11/13/13
baton
ftfmusic.net
User Info.
This song is perfection! Previous video was kind of better, but it doesn't matter, I love that album in full!
10:28 AM on 11/13/13
trevorshmevor
User Info.
This is among my favorites on the album, with Enemy being number one and Lost Your Name being up there as well. Such a great record.
10:50 AM on 11/13/13
ACA
Next Show: Silverstein @ NYC 4/25
User Info.
This video is cool. It's funny seeing Jon "lost" in the cornfields, because he does always have this.. confused? look on his face. It just works. The "Quake" video was also pretty solid.

Anyway, on a more band level, I hope they decide to kick things up a notch. Two different tours this year, two of the exact same setlists. Since their debut LP, they really haven't done much headlining and the few headlining sets are like 10-12 songs.

Really great band that seems content with playing it average.

Here's to hoping for a good headlining tour. I can't believe how much better they've gotten since I first saw them open for Bayside like 4 years ago.
10:56 AM on 11/13/13
Sensez Fail
User Info.
This video is cool. It's funny seeing Jon "lost" in the cornfields, because he does always have this.. confused? look on his face. It just works.

Anyway, on a more band level, I hope they decide to kick things up a notch. Two different tours this year, two of the exact same setlists. Since their debut LP, they really haven't done much headlining and the few headlining sets are like 10-12 songs.

they really need to headline, two very solid albums and a few EPs. They have the material.
11:14 AM on 11/13/13
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
User Info.
This video is cool. It's funny seeing Jon "lost" in the cornfields, because he does always have this.. confused? look on his face. It just works. The "Quake" video was also pretty solid.

Here's to hoping for a good headlining tour. I can't believe how much better they've gotten since I first saw them open for Bayside like 4 years ago.
They'll definitely headline sooner or later, they did earlier this year with the Jealous Sound and Daylight, and they sounded the best I've seen them in 4 occasions at that show. Played 13 songs too.

Solid video too, maybe my favorite song from a stellar album. Still prefer Separation but not by much.
11:48 AM on 11/13/13
trevorshmevor
User Info.

The two times I saw them this year were a headliner and (what seemed like to me) a co-headliner. The setlists were very different from each other. And aren't they touring with Coheed right now? I don't know, that seems like a pretty big opportunity for them. All of that plus putting out a split EP and a full length... I think they're staying plenty productive enough.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS