AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

Five Iron Frenzy Video for "Zen and the Art...

Posted by: Jason Tate (11/13/13)
Five Iron Frenzy's music video for "Zen and the Art of Xenophobia" can be found in the replies.

Submitted by beastonthewing

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 17
01:21 PM on 11/13/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
01:28 PM on 11/13/13
failedXromance
User Info.
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
02:05 PM on 11/13/13
GibsonSG
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This might piss a few people off. I hope it does.
03:00 PM on 11/13/13
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
I can see people getting really offended by this, and I find some weird satisfaction in that.
03:47 PM on 11/13/13
ParticleMan37
Our Wrecked Machine
User Info.
If they get pissed off at anything containing Wolver-lincoln, that's their fault...
06:11 PM on 11/13/13
TDenverFan
User Info.
Haha I have no idea what happened there
06:52 PM on 11/13/13
agl
User Info.
I love this. So glad that they're making music again, and more importantly, continuing to speak their mind candidly through their music.
07:36 PM on 11/13/13
RabidNewz
User Info.
Love it.
07:46 PM on 11/13/13
chordsforacure
Host of the Saint Mort Show!
User Info.
Can't wait for this record
08:27 PM on 11/13/13
himynameisjohn3
her eyes were blue her hair was too
User Info.
the video is cool, but one of the weaker tracks on the new album, i think. most of record is super good though.
05:30 AM on 11/14/13
XenoAbe
Cowboy monkey riding border collies
User Info.
Amazeballs.
06:22 AM on 11/14/13
March_Faster!!
まくどなるどなしじゃいきられない。
User Info.
Cool song, cool video. As a Colorado boy, I'm stoked FIF are back.
07:48 AM on 11/14/13
reid
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Been listening to this band since 1997. Still have a huge soft spot for them. Love how they tackle serious topics with goofiness and humor.
08:21 AM on 11/14/13
combatchuckaa
blammo!
User Info.
the video is cool, but one of the weaker tracks on the new album, i think. most of record is super good though.

I have to agree. It's not one of the stronger tracks.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests