Username
Password
Bayside News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Bayside
Inside AP.net

Bayside's "Shudder" on Limited Vinyl

Posted by: Jason Tate (11/15/13)
Bayside's Shudder on vinyl is now available via Hot Topic.

Submitted by jedediahdaniel

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 23
11:15 AM on 11/15/13
Amongster
Still On The Sand
User Info.
Careful. I've been to five HT stores and every Shudder LP I've seen has a jacket that's been creased to hell.
11:26 AM on 11/15/13
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
I need this to complete my Bayside collection

Bummed the Cult vinyl already sold out
11:30 AM on 11/15/13
Jacob Tender
User Info.
I'm happy to say I don't need this or any other Bayside records to complete my collection. As of Tuesday, I own first pressings in the most limited variant for every album. A project 3 years and several hundred PPD in the making.
11:33 AM on 11/15/13
Sean.Murphy
Stay Hungry, Stay Free
User Info.
I need this to complete my Bayside collection

Bummed the Cult vinyl already sold out

http://hopelessrecords.merchnow.com

doesnt look sold out to me
11:37 AM on 11/15/13
phillycheese37
I'll be back around
User Info.
Shudder always gets fucked in Bayside's setlist. I'd be fine if they never played Montauk or Duality ever again and inserted some cuts from Shudder instead (Roshambo, I think I'll be ok, Ghost of St. Valentine).
11:40 AM on 11/15/13
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.

They just restocked, it sold out yesterday.

Probably holding out on this since it'll be on sale sooner or later and I'm curious to know if the quality sucks for this one too like most victory vinyl releases. Guessing it's a flimsy jacket with a lightweight record in a crappy color with paper thin sound quality like Acoustic.
11:41 AM on 11/15/13
Sean.Murphy
Stay Hungry, Stay Free
User Info.
Shudder always gets fucked in Bayside's setlist. I'd be fine if they never played Montauk or Duality ever again and inserted some cuts from Shudder instead (Roshambo, I think I'll be ok, Ghost of St. Valentine).

could not agree more with this. i love this band but I have avoided seeing them live the past few times because i can predict their setlist. i remember reading somewhere in an interview with Nick (their basisst) that this record, as great as i think it is, is their least favorite, that it was rushed in production, and that they werent very proud of the outcome. real bummer because i love this record and it does not get its live justice.
11:46 AM on 11/15/13
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
one of bayside's best records. i'm with the guy above in terms of wishing they played a bit more material from it at shows.
likedyingy0ung
your new charmer
User Info.
I know so many people who are going to go crazy over this. I met a guy at RSD back in April who went to pick up their Covers record and said he owned everything but Shudder and had been checking e-bay weekly for some time to see if anything affordable came up.
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
They just restocked, it sold out yesterday.

Probably holding out on this since it'll be on sale sooner or later and I'm curious to know if the quality sucks for this one too like most victory vinyl releases. Guessing it's a flimsy jacket with a lightweight record in a crappy color with paper thin sound quality like Acoustic.
? this is a hopeless records release
11:48 AM on 11/15/13
cowlord
( \_(ツ)_/)
User Info.
Yeah I love this album, glad some people show this one love too. Wanna pick this up
11:48 AM on 11/15/13
likedyingy0ung
your new charmer
User Info.
one of bayside's best records. i'm with the guy above in terms of wishing they played a bit more material from it at shows.
I always get confused for a second when you post cause I see your avatar and sit for a minute trying to remember when I posted that comment before I notice the name above it, haha.
12:02 PM on 11/15/13
Tim McCall
TBD
User Info.
Can't believe Hot Topic still has Circle Gets The Square.
12:02 PM on 11/15/13
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.
I like how you're directing people to buy it from hot topic and not victory lol.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums