AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Vagrant Records News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Vagrant Records Typhoon Haiyan Fundraiser Auction

Posted by - 06:12 PM on 11/20/13
Vagrant Records has launched an auction of limited edition test presses. All proceeds from this auction will be donated to the American Red Cross.

Displaying posts 1 - 8 of 8
07:30 PM on 11/20/13
TheUpside
It All Feels Like an Ending
User Info.
Nice, I wasn't expecting these to be from way back when Vagrant put out good stuff!
09:58 PM on 11/20/13
J.Dick
User Info.
Nice, I wasn't expecting these to be from way back when Vagrant put out good stuff!

That label used to be great. Hot Rod Circuit, ALK3, Get Up Kids, Face to Face, etc. They shifted to this indie pop label and seem to be successful but I miss what they were.
02:12 AM on 11/21/13
nevelsaynevels
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i was hoping the bled test press would be in there.... bummer
03:14 AM on 11/21/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
Damn. Wish I could afford that Good Mourning test press. Vagrant was easily my favorite record label for a good 5+ years or so.
08:20 AM on 11/21/13
TheUpside
It All Feels Like an Ending
User Info.
Damn. Wish I could afford that Good Mourning test press. Vagrant was easily my favorite record label for a good 5+ years or so.
When Wherehouse music went out of business in 2003 I bought every single album available from Vagrant records. Probably the first and only time (other than the first year or so of drive-thru) that I accepted a record label as an infallible stamp of quality.
09:14 AM on 11/21/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
When Wherehouse music went out of business in 2003 I bought every single album available from Vagrant records. Probably the first and only time (other than the first year or so of drive-thru) that I accepted a record label as an infallible stamp of quality.
Yeah, Drive-Thru was the only label that was more a lock that if they put out a record, I would like it. Those 2 labels were the best. I give the edge to Vagrant just because they had Trio and Face To Face, easily my two favorite bands ever lol.
09:20 AM on 11/21/13
J.Dick
User Info.
Yeah, Drive-Thru was the only label that was more a lock that if they put out a record, I would like it. Those 2 labels were the best. I give the edge to Vagrant just because they had Trio and Face To Face, easily my two favorite bands ever lol.

Right around the time of A Mark, A Mission..., Vagrant was running a deal. Full catalog for $100.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos