Username
Password

12:06 PM on 03/07/04 
User Info.
Jorah Price
Album Reviewer
Portland, Oregon
Male - 32 Years Old
The Anna Bocci Band - This band is along the lines of Motion City Soundtrack. On that opinion alone, you should at least check 'em out.
The Bled - Everyone knows 'em by now I would hope, but not everyone has heard the new track. Head over to Fiddler Records now to check out the new video and a track entitled "Hotel Coral Essex."
Emery - I will be honest and admit I had no idea who these guys were until I went to the Tooth & Nail tour show. Besides MeWithoutYou, this band was by far the standout performance. Check out this e-card if you get the chance.
Avenged Sevenfold - The day I hear new stuff from this band will be such a great day. When I heard that the A7X, My Chemical Romance, Moments in Grace tour was coming to my town I was so incredibly excited. Check out both cd's by A7X, and never miss their live show if they come to your town.
Audio Karate - New Cd drops June 1st, 2004. I heard the entire CD prior th mixing, and it is awesome. "Lady Melody" is a good mix of everything, and you should check it out when it hits stores.
03:50 PM on 03/07/04 
User Info.
FacingSorrow
Smock, PA
Male - 27 Years Old
Audio Karate has put out some good cds in my opinion...how come they aren't gaining popularity that quick?...heres to hoping the new cd gets them some credit
05:00 PM on 03/07/04 
User Info.
saintjoel
is back!?
San Diego
Male - 29 Years Old
good call on Emery, at times im reminded of thursday, but they certainly arent just a clone. they would be the only band i would really want to see on the tooth & nail tour
07:02 PM on 03/07/04 
User Info.
FarPastGone
Favors The Brave
No Avatar Selected
Patagonia
Male
Very excellent picks this weekend, I wash just listening to Emery's cd.
07:53 PM on 03/07/04 
User Info.
RefusedsXe
3Cheers For Sweet Revenge
Wichita, KS
27 Years Old
Best Reccomendations of the Day, hands down.
08:21 PM on 03/07/04 
User Info.
nick_abb
The Escape Frame
West Point, GA
Male - 33 Years Old
Hi! Just wondering if anyone went and downloaded anything from The Anna Bocci Band.. Post a reply here if you liked it! Thanks! :cheesy:
09:51 PM on 03/07/04 
User Info.
depthsofdreams
sunny one so true iLU
No Avatar Selected
Female
Emery is so good.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music