Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
03:33 PM on 11/29/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.

“We are constantly writing and jamming new ideas while at home and on the road. We had a collection of riffs and lyrics that we really wanted to put toward something, and the idea of self-releasing a 7" was born. We figured it was a cool way to put these songs out into the world and give them their own spotlight. Preying/Purging is a chance for us to try some cool directions out while progressing in the Vanna sound as well as give people some more songs to jam and hopefully enjoy. Both these songs are personal and mean a lot to the band. Our hope is that you feel us on every level with these. If you don't have a record player, go out and grab one at a second hand store or music shop!”
04:35 PM on 11/29/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
I stopped what I was doing immediately to listen to this. Their full length is one of my favorite records of 2013, and this fucking rules. The new/recent stuff definitely kicks the shit out of everything else they've done. Davey and Joel sing their asses off. One of the only modern heavy bands I can back unconditionally.
Absolutely agree. I was already a fan, but I thought the last record a big step up - and these 2 tracks might be even better.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos