Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
10:28 PM on 11/29/13
runningohfive
I know...
User Info.
Uno is the only one that I was actually okay with as a whole, but I disagree with you Tate. They should take a goddamn break so they can have time to think, put their feet up, rest a little and when they come back, actually make something amazing instead of something in between okay to mediocre like Uno! Dos! Tre!
10:30 PM on 11/29/13
runningohfive
I know...
User Info.
If they took the best tracks from that trio of albums and made one album, it would be good. Not great, simply good. Their experiment was a huge failure, unfortunately.

But I think they've just hit a low point. I fully believe they have another American Idiot in them.

Ive actually made a 12 track playlist of my favorites from each album. And I agree it probably would have made a better album then each of the three.
10:47 PM on 11/29/13
runningohfive
I know...
User Info.
We pretty much agree there ...

I misunderstood what you implied before, yes we do agree.
09:17 PM on 11/30/13
runningohfive
I know...
User Info.
Out of curiosity whats the track list to that? :)

Pretty much the first four tracks of Uno, Stop When the Lights Flash Red, Stray Heart and Lazy Bones of Dos and Drama Queen, Sex Drugs and Violence and Dirty Rotten Bastards of Tre. Then I added Oh Love (because I'm the minority of people here who actually like the song.) and See You Tonight as an intro track.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos