Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
09:08 PM on 11/29/13
ExtremeAvalanch
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They're not quitting. But those three albums are much better than Jason Tate ever gave them credit for, especially "Dos!".
10:22 PM on 11/29/13
ExtremeAvalanch
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
American Idiot is great but everything since, I dig it for like a week and get totally sick of it. I didn't even feel like checking out the last two after Uno. I don't think they can make a record again that I'll truly love. Their sound is just very tired at this point. You HAVE to do more than just punk chords. Tre is pretty much the most boring drummer out there right now. Make some memorable bass lines again. I'd love for them to prove me wrong and make something great though. Definitely not rooting against them or anything.
I like what you said about Tre. The first songs I played on the drums were Green Day. That was 15 years ago. As an adept drummer, I can honestly tell you that most of his playing is almost embarrassingly easy. Tre is a good drummer, and he's probably not allowed to get too complex within the constraints of Green Day, but he makes Travis Barker look like a God behind the kit.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos