AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Line-up Change News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Line-up Change
Inside AP.net

Three Members Quit Quiet Out Loud. Hilarity...

Posted by: Jason Tate (12/02/13)
Three members of Quiet Out Loud have quit the band according to a blog post by ex-member Matt Lillie. I know what you're thinking, "who the fuck are these guys and why do I care?" Well, I'm with you ... I'm only posting it because someone threatened to sue Zack for this same post and well, fuck that.
Then he proceeded to threaten me with physical violence while to claim everything as his own when the rest of the band including myself decided to go on with the show with a fill in. So that we didn’t hurt the bands reputation or let down fans. (picture below). Now last time I check a “good mature 28 year old man” doesn’t do this type of stuff. Also over the past few days he has proceeded to spread these rumors to everyone he can while having his insane family members and friends harass me constantly (pictures below). Even went so far as to call a venue to try and stop us from playing. Also he consistently cheated on his TWO GIRLFRIENDS with people and fans in Illinois. Which I find disgusting. So for all of that is why it’s not a healthy/happy environment for me to be in. Which is why I am walking away. But do not worry I already have another project in the works and I can’t wait for you all to hear our first single!
Thank you again, I love you all. See you soon.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 27
01:55 PM on 12/02/13
bunneh.
make moves, son
User Info.
"ball sand"

best typo text in a text message ever
01:57 PM on 12/02/13
ThereWeWere
User Info.
This Lillie guy again? Isn't this the guy a while back that was accused of scaming people on Craigslist with orange amps?
02:00 PM on 12/02/13
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
oj jason. hahaha
02:08 PM on 12/02/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
What a mess
02:17 PM on 12/02/13
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
This Lillie guy again? Isn't this the guy a while back that was accused of scamig people on Craigslist with orange amps?
Whoa, it is, I forgot about that.
02:26 PM on 12/02/13
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
These are garbage people. They are shitty and dramatic and ruin everything. Never befriend a garbage person, they only bring suffering to your life and fucks with others.

It is really funny to see people in a band that doesn't matter at all act like its a big deal, even if just to each other.
02:35 PM on 12/02/13
livinginpixels
User Info.
GROW SOME BALL SAND!
02:36 PM on 12/02/13
jjm1
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
"I know what you're thinking, 'who the fuck are these guys and why do I care?' Well, I'm with you .." Sooo why did Zach post about it in the first place? But since its posted you should upload the threat, was it an actual threat sent by a lawyer or just some douchebag sending a messaging through facebook or something?
02:43 PM on 12/02/13
Quijiba
User Info.
this is pretty funny shit
02:47 PM on 12/02/13
mr_raccoon
UᴼᴥᴼU
User Info.

02:54 PM on 12/02/13
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
"I know what you're thinking, 'who the fuck are these guys and why do I care?' Well, I'm with you .." Sooo why did Zach post about it in the first place? But since its posted you should upload the threat, was it an actual threat sent by a lawyer or just some douchebag sending a messaging through facebook or something?
Singer of the band sent it to me.
02:55 PM on 12/02/13
WaveUponWave
Six days no sleep
User Info.
I enjoyed the Tucker Max style title.
03:27 PM on 12/02/13
Ghostpsalm
Really Impressive Title
User Info.
So I read that blog post and that's just a few minutes that I can never ever get back. Awesome.
03:28 PM on 12/02/13
Ghostpsalm
Really Impressive Title
User Info.
This Lillie guy again? Isn't this the guy a while back that was accused of scamig people on Craigslist with orange amps?

Whaaaat? They all sound like tools.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums