Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
09:48 PM on 12/04/13
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Am I that out of touch from the current scene that I have no clue who these bands are?
06:38 AM on 12/05/13
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.
Really? Do you use a news filter or something? Idk, I feel like I see you on this site a lot, and the majority of these five bands aren't exactly strangers around here.

You should know who stray from the path are and for today has been on this website enough they are hard to avoid. The rest well it sounds like teeny bopper stuff

I been visiting AP for almost a decade but iv never heard these bands before ha. I think i might have heard of SFTP and For Today but never actually heard them.

I would say that I hope the line up is good this year but I'm not going anyways. It would be nice to see some veteran bands pop up on the roster though.
08:50 AM on 12/05/13
Mattylikesfilms
User Info.
This was my exact reaction... I remember when I used to get so excited for Warped. Now most of the bands I used to get excited for have been broken up for years. Depressing as hell.

For real. I remember reading the line up back in 2005.. The good ol' days.

You know things have taken a turn for the worst when people on this site are praising From First to Last when they used to hate on them hardcore on the same site back when the band was at its peak.

Side note: FFTL is a guilty pleasure from time to time. I only truly like Herione.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums