Username
Password
Hip-Hop News - Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 86 of 86.
10:44 PM on 12/05/13
Alligator Blood
/////////////////
User Info.
Hard to disagree with Jay Z's list. Except he prob put Magna Carta higher than it deserves because record execs would have been super pissed if he didn't.

pretty sure a man worth 500m is the master of his own fate
06:56 AM on 12/06/13
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
I agree with MGCH's spot, I liked everything about it except for how Jay sounded really bored. The production and the songs themselves were actually really good.
08:04 AM on 12/06/13
smelltheglove
youarealldumbemokids
User Info.
Hard to disagree with Jay Z's list. Except he prob put Magna Carta higher than it deserves because record execs would have been super pissed if he didn't.
nah...he IS the record exec. You really think Jay Z answers to anyone at a record label? The record label answers to Jay Z.
08:57 AM on 12/06/13
Privr005
User Info.
I think it's refreshing that he has Magna Carta nowhere near the top (although a lot of people would argue its still too high). I'm so used to bands/artists rambling on about how their newest release is "honestly the best thing they have ever done"
10:20 AM on 12/06/13
whatremains
User Info.
It's always interesting to see how artists rank their own work. This was kind of cool to see.
10:44 AM on 12/06/13
ChristianLFTW
How YOU doin'?
User Info.
It's interesting that his top four are among the oldest of his albums. But I'd arrange it fairly the same, but put Blueprint 3 and [i[American Gangster[/i] lower down.
12:29 PM on 12/06/13
ExtremeAvalanch
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
He was saying in that Sway interview that MBDTF is a "top 10" hip hop album ever, I'd assume he thinks that's his best work. Other than that though, I assume he loves all of his albums equally hahahaha.
If he did say that, I hate Kanye even more. I honestly don't know why AP loves him so much. Almost all hip hop fans I encounter in my day-to-day life find him insufferable.
12:30 PM on 12/06/13
ExtremeAvalanch
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
BPIII doesnt get the respect it deserves.. I love that album.. Reasonable Doubt should be tied with The Black Album and American Gangster has some great verses I just wish the production was different.
I loved the production on American Gangster. I don't know what other word to use, but the whole album has a very "classy" feel to it.
06:39 PM on 12/06/13
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
loool http://www.sputnikmusic.com/news/29455/Jay-Z-Ranked/
03:44 PM on 12/07/13
Jake Denning
User Info.
He forgot Collision Course w/ Linkin Park!
05:59 PM on 12/07/13
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
He forgot Collision Course w/ Linkin Park!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests