06:29 PM on 12/06/13
spotter55
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How did you meet your wife Cherie?
06:31 PM on 12/06/13
andrewwkparty
User Info.
It is an all ages show, but the tickets are different prices for minors, I just wanted to know if the guest list covered all ages.
OH, yes! They'll be fine as long as they have their ID! The guestlist is for any age. PARTY!
06:33 PM on 12/06/13
andrewwkparty
User Info.
How did you meet your wife Cherie?
I met Cherie Lily through divine destiny! And I meet her again, every day! It's like a brand new feeling that's also getting more and more familiar! She was taking singing lessons from my same singing teacher. I saw her outside the studio one day and I was just charmed. I had been looking for a girl to sing vocals with my band live, so she joined the band and we fell in love. I was just really lucky to meet my soul-mate during this time. It's the proof of positive party power.
06:34 PM on 12/06/13
andrewwkparty
User Info.
OK!!! I've got to go keep partying now!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for being here at this chat! It really means a lot to me to have so many long-time partiers still here with me, building this party to higher heights. I enjoy you and I'm thankful for you every day.

Please stay strong, enjoy these times, and NEVER LET DOWN!!!

PARTY HARD FOREVER.

Your friend,
Andrew W.K.
06:34 PM on 12/06/13
spotter55
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I met Cherie Lily through divine destiny! And I meet her again, every day! It's like a brand new feeling that's also getting more and more familiar! She was taking singing lessons from my same singing teacher. I saw her outside the studio one day and I was just charmed. I had been looking for a girl to sing vocals with my band live, so she joined the band and we fell in love. I was just really lucky to meet my soul-mate during this time. It's the proof of positive party power.

Do you think Y'all will ever have kids?
06:39 PM on 12/06/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
OK!!! I've got to go keep partying now!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for being here at this chat! It really means a lot to me to have so many long-time partiers still here with me, building this party to higher heights. I enjoy you and I'm thankful for you every day.

Please stay strong, enjoy these times, and NEVER LET DOWN!!!

PARTY HARD FOREVER.

Your friend,
Andrew W.K.
Thanks, Andrew! I hope to see you in Worcester later this month.
06:48 PM on 12/06/13
octoberaccord
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey Andrew!
We're really excited to open for you at the Palladium in Worcester MA on December 26!
It's gonna be a party time (;
~The October Accord
06:49 PM on 12/06/13
Leethompson
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Dear Andrew,
As both an art-student studying design and illustration, as well as a big fan I would love to someday do poster work for a show of yours. I know odds of that happening may be slim, but you never know until you ask. Is there any way this deem cold somehow become real? Ether way Ill see ya at the West Chester show.
Party Hard my friend,
Lee Thomspon
07:07 PM on 12/06/13
cowlord
( \_(ツ)_/)
User Info.
I missed this god damnit
12:16 AM on 12/09/13
EamonKid
User Info.
Who is Steev Mike?

Also where's the Michigan date??
The only question I wanted him to answer, he doesn't.... Loving AWK but always wondering the truth... oh well.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests