Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 160.
05:09 PM on 12/06/13
ianpritchard
psnoak.bandcamp.com
User Info.
Hey Andrew, thanks for doing this chat! My friend is coming to see you on this tour with me and he recently won a halloween costume contest hosted by a local radio station by dressing up as you:

05:10 PM on 12/06/13
andrewwkparty
User Info.
hi. PARTY!!!!!!!!!!
05:10 PM on 12/06/13
BurymeWalkAway
User Info.
How amazing was it touring with Black Sabbath? Also would you consider playing I Get Wet sets in other cities?
05:11 PM on 12/06/13
llamaoftime
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I've noticed your last few tours (at least that have come around to Texas) have been solo. I had a blast seeing you last year with the full band performing "I Get Wet" at Fitzgerald's in Houston last year. Do you plan on doing another full band tour again soon? Do you enjoy the solo performances as much as the full band performances?

I want to go see you Sunday in Houston (it just so happens I'll be in Houston that day too), but I may end up with too much homework to allow it
05:11 PM on 12/06/13
andrewwkparty
User Info.
Hey Andrew, thanks for doing this chat! My friend is coming to see you on this tour with me and he recently won a halloween costume contest hosted by a local radio station by dressing up as you:

WOW! This is awesome! I especially like the intensity of his stare and overall posture! Please tell him THANK YOU FOR PARTYING SO HARD!
05:12 PM on 12/06/13
andrewwkparty
User Info.
How amazing was it touring with Black Sabbath? Also would you consider playing I Get Wet sets in other cities?
The Black Sabbath tour was an absolute fantasy - one of the strangest and most magical experiences of my life. A NON STOP PARTY.

We're going to be playing the entire "I GET WET" album, in order, at my full-band New Year's Eve concert in New York City on Dec. 31st, 2013! I'm giving away tickets to it tonight, and also am having a contest to fly out one lucky winner to the show and give them a hotel room. Details below:

http://andrewwk.com/news/win-plane-t...at-his-concert
baileyphonehome
a person
User Info.
Hi Andrew. This is so exciting. I've been a fan of yours for a long time. You always have the greatest party tips. What do you think would be the ultimate party tip? And what is the key to your unwavering optimistic attitude and longevity? THank you!!!
rinzler
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The general idea andrew is that WE ALL LOVE TO PARTY.
05:13 PM on 12/06/13
andrewwkparty
User Info.
Hey Andrew! I heard there would be tickets given away?? I really need to PARTY HARD with you in San Diego ☻
Well, guess what? YOU JUST WON THREE TICKETS TO THE SHOW! You'll be on the guest list +2, so you can bring two people with you. What is your full legal name, like it appears on your ID?
05:14 PM on 12/06/13
rinzler
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
atta girl jen! look at what a real artist does for his fans!
05:14 PM on 12/06/13
andrewwkparty
User Info.
Hi Andrew. This is so exciting. I've been a fan of yours for a long time. You always have the greatest party tips. What do you think would be the ultimate party tip? And what is the key to your unwavering optimistic attitude and longevity? THank you!!!
It's hard to pick just one PARTY TIP. Maybe try this...

PARTY TIP: There is no ultimate party tip. Just party.

As far as the key to my vibe, it all comes from partying. There have always been moments of struggle and darkness, but the party is more powerful and always comes out on top. It's a team effort that we're all making together, and I consider you a part of that team. Thank you for helping make this party exist! Really!
05:15 PM on 12/06/13
andrewwkparty
User Info.
The general idea andrew is that WE ALL LOVE TO PARTY.
WELL SAID, MY FRIEND!!!
l1lpr1ncessbeck
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Do u miss your live party chats on stickam . L1lpr1ncessbecky from stl mo. What's it like to sing with super stars.
jbb1116
User Info.
Hoping to go to your NYC show (dont have tickets yet) AND hoping to win the contest to play with you guys. Is this gonna be the partiest New Years Eve ever for you?
05:16 PM on 12/06/13
andrewwkparty
User Info.
I've noticed your last few tours (at least that have come around to Texas) have been solo. I had a blast seeing you last year with the full band performing "I Get Wet" at Fitzgerald's in Houston last year. Do you plan on doing another full band tour again soon? Do you enjoy the solo performances as much as the full band performances?

I want to go see you Sunday in Houston (it just so happens I'll be in Houston that day too), but I may end up with too much homework to allow it
I love playing all different types of shows! The more the better - they all have their own rewards and their own challenges. I'm very lucky that I can play with my band and also play solo and also play with other people. All the different kinds of shows have made me better at partying.

I plan on doing a lot of touring with my band next year, so watch out! When I play solo, I consider YOU and the other partiers to be my band!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests