AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 160
05:17 PM on 12/06/13
BurymeWalkAway
User Info.
The Black Sabbath tour was an absolute fantasy - one of the strangest and most magical experiences of my life. A NON STOP PARTY.

We're going to be playing the entire "I GET WET" album, in order, at my full-band New Year's Eve concert in New York City on Dec. 31st, 2013! I'm giving away tickets to it tonight, and also am having a contest to fly out one lucky winner to the show and give them a hotel room. Details below:

http://andrewwk.com/news/win-plane-t...at-his-concert

I will get a passport and enter your contest sir! thanks PARTY ON!
spotter55
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Andrew i posted a vid on your twitter! I hope you got it i would love to play with your band! Me and my friends partied hard!
CalamityJen
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well, guess what? YOU JUST WON THREE TICKETS TO THE SHOW! You'll be on the guest list +2, so you can bring two people with you. What is your full legal name, like it appears on your ID?
AWESOME!!! Thanks! You just baked my noodle and blew my mind with kindness!! Can't wait to see you!!!
My name as it appears on my I.D. is: Jennifer Elizabeth Jones
05:18 PM on 12/06/13
andrewwkparty
User Info.
Do u miss your live party chats on stickam . L1lpr1ncessbecky from stl mo. What's it like to sing with super stars.
I miss Stickam very, very much! The weekly webcam party chats were always so much fun for me. I'm working on launching some sort of new webcam chat next year - just have to find the best website to use. We'll figure it out!

Singing with superstars is a super feeling. It's made me a better singer, which I really need! PARTY!
andrewwkparty
User Info.
AWESOME!!! Thanks! You just baked my noodle and blew my mind with kindness!! Can't wait to see you!!!
My name as it appears on my I.D. is: Jennifer Elizabeth Jones
Confirmed! You'll be on that list! Get your friends assembled and get ready to PARTY!
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
When can we expect to hear some new material?
sixmillionways
Ima live 4eva if the good die young
User Info.
any plans to tour Canada?
05:20 PM on 12/06/13
andrewwkparty
User Info.
Hoping to go to your NYC show (dont have tickets yet) AND hoping to win the contest to play with you guys. Is this gonna be the partiest New Years Eve ever for you?
YES! I'm really excited about this New Year's Eve concert. This will be the first time my full band and I have ever played a concert on New Year's Eve - it's hard to believe, but it's true! So excited to see you there!

http://andrewwk.com/news/andrew-wk-a...concert-in-nyc
05:21 PM on 12/06/13
ShadowedStar09
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hi Andrew, Remember me? :)

Anyway, I was planning on entering your play with awk contest and I was also wondering

What's your best advice to give to a band of party high school kids?
doublethefnrock
User Info.
Hopefully I'll get to see you at The Note in West Chester, PA! I need a good PARTY!
Juliawize94
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Can we be best friends?
andrewwkparty
User Info.
When can we expect to hear some new material?
Thanks for asking about this!

I'm currently focusing on writing my first ever book about partying, called "THE PARTY BIBLE". This is a huge project and the culmination of all my partying so far. Hopefully it will be done by the middle of next year. Then I want to make new albums!

Fortunately, I've been getting recording and song writing done here and there, so there's a ton of material I'm excited about - just have to carve out the time to finish it. It will happen at the perfect time, when it's meant to be! Thank you for PARTYING.
05:22 PM on 12/06/13
doublethefnrock
User Info.

I'm currently focusing on writing my first ever book about partying, called "THE PARTY BIBLE". This is a huge project and the culmination of all my partying so far. Hopefully it will be done by the middle of next year. Then I want to make new albums!

Fortunately, I've been getting recording and song writing done here and there, so there's a ton of material I'm excited about - just have to carve out the time to finish it. It will happen at the perfect time, when it's meant to be! Thank you for PARTYING.
How about an album to accompany THE PARTY BIBLE!?!
05:22 PM on 12/06/13
ianpritchard
psnoak.bandcamp.com
User Info.
WOW! This is awesome! I especially like the intensity of his stare and overall posture! Please tell him THANK YOU FOR PARTYING SO HARD!
Thanks Andrew, I'll pass that along to him. We really need to PARTY HARD with you in West Chester PA. Can you hook us up with those tickets?! PARTY?!
05:23 PM on 12/06/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.

Great news! I can't wait to hear new music, and I'm looking forward to reading The Party Bible. Speaking of books, what can you tell us about that new I Get Wet book?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos