Username
Password
Senses Fail News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Senses Fail
Inside AP.net

Buddy From Senses Fail Responds

Posted by: Jason Tate (12/07/13)
Buddy from Senses Fail has posted a message about Nelson Mandela.
In response to some of the post regarding Nelson Mandela, I felt the need to write this. I am fully aware of all the facets that made this man who he was. In each of us there are qualities of both light and dark, negative and positive. At the end of our lives it is the total sum of both that make our legacy and create our karma. Intentions, right intention, play a large part in making our karmic experience. When looking at history, when judging human existence it is important to take the whole package and considered all of the parts. It is very easy to call him a terrorist, it is even easier to call him a hero, it is however, complex to accept all of what he did and judge him for truly who and what he was. The same can be said for anyone in our lives, our parents, loved ones, including ourselves. We are not the steady streaming of our thoughts but the intentions that spur us to move into action and make our present and future condition.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 81
01:37 PM on 12/07/13
tottivillarossi
these pretzels are makin me thirsty
User Info.
ok
01:38 PM on 12/07/13
OurLadyCoolbean
False. Black bears.
User Info.
Does intentions change what he did? Is right after his death really the time to write this?
01:54 PM on 12/07/13
RaginCajun
I didn't know she was your sister
User Info.
Uninformed
01:55 PM on 12/07/13
vivatoto56
EB was left out
User Info.
Does intentions change what he did? Is right after his death really the time to write this?

I think he just wrote it in response to some of the facebook comments under the "the post" link
02:09 PM on 12/07/13
datsdatdude
ducks eat for free at subway.
User Info.
Judge not, lest ye be judged yourself. If Earth2013 followed this one simple rule, we'd be a lot better off.
02:12 PM on 12/07/13
quizonmyface
Asian girls love them some Jews
User Info.
Guy has a point; Mandela was far from perfect. I have no idea what actually led to him having to write this though so I'm assuming it might be something pretty stupid.
02:15 PM on 12/07/13
steve187
nah
User Info.
Guy has a point; Mandela was far from perfect. I have no idea what actually led to him having to write this though so I'm assuming it might be something pretty stupid.
it's right in the post...it was a direct response to the earlier RIP message he made with people just shitting up the comments calling Mandela a terrorist and stuff
02:52 PM on 12/07/13
xBranx
Brandon Pagano / Handguns
User Info.
Confusing post but I understand what Buddy is going for.
03:21 PM on 12/07/13
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
When has Buddy Nielsen ever written anything remotely intelligible?
03:26 PM on 12/07/13
ExtremeAvalanch
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
He sounds like a third grader who just discovered his first IQ point.
03:32 PM on 12/07/13
patentpending
http://www.mattskibafans.com/
User Info.
Cool. I wonder if the people people opposing because of his views and terrorism feel the same about Lincoln, Washington, Kennedy, MLK and even members of the US military who unfortunately are murdering and are directly responsible for taking the lives of hundreds of thousands of innocent people for the sake of "freedom" and "justice" for their own country. I wonder if they live in disdain everyday that the very land they live on or the lives they have, in some of the best conditions in the world wouldn't exist if it weren't for rape, genocide and slavery. I wonder if they give a shit about much anything other than seeming "more informed" about something they do not care about beyond looking at it on the internet.
03:40 PM on 12/07/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
In more amusing news than this.... Kanye west has declared himself "the next Nelson Mandela"
No he didn't.
03:47 PM on 12/07/13
therookielot
the shape of punk just came
User Info.
When has Buddy Nielsen ever written anything remotely intelligible?
"The sex has lost all of its fun, like gum loses taste. "
04:01 PM on 12/07/13
AussieBoy
User Info.
He didn't ??
I got sent some article this morning from a kanye hating friend cause she knows I like him.
Was it a hoax?

Edit: it is!!! My bad 🙊
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT