Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts.
10:58 AM on 12/10/13
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.
this frameworks band is bumming the hell out of me. I got super excited and made plans for two fireworks shows only to realize I read too fast and the band was Frameworks...
02:30 PM on 12/10/13
xHoodieWeather
User Info.
they are a very good band
I'm sure they are and I'm stoked to find out more considering the amount of shows they are playing around me. Just an overall bummer that I keep reading the wrong band and getting stoked for fireworks only to be slightly disappointed haha.
02:33 PM on 12/10/13
xHoodieWeather
User Info.
frameworks is dope, don't be immature and not check them out because YOU confused them for your favorite pop punk band

go to this show and fall in love with a NEW band

fireworks is also dope

With the amount of positive recs I've been meaning to check them out just haven't gotten around to it. While it bums me out it's not fireworks, Im not gonna blow off a band because I was too excited to read correctly, I don't think AP.net has ruined me quite that much yet.
02:34 PM on 12/10/13
xHoodieWeather
User Info.
they are a very good band
Saw this on mobile and thought you were quoting me regarding real friends and almost shed a tear
07:12 PM on 12/10/13
xHoodieWeather
User Info.
Haha this happens every time a story is posted about them. Every single time.

I honestly had an early return to college planned over thanksgiving break to catch a "fireworks house show" until I checked my phone and saw no info on it. I went and saw frameworks on my feed and googled the show with their name instead and was relieved/bummed when I saved the trip. I want to check this band out tonight though considering all the positive reaction to it and the fact that they have popped up in my life quite often recently.

On the bright side this band made me put on gospel for the first time in a few weeks and I got stoked on new fireworks all over again.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests