himynameisjm
IM THE SHIT
User Info.
ya this stuff is just as good or better than most DGD stuff
good job guyz
04:01 PM on 12/11/13
CrypticHistory
User Info.
yea like everyone before me said, really hearing Juturna vibes. The singer sounds like a younger Anthony Green at some points too
04:22 PM on 12/11/13
SweetThye
esta noche sera mia
User Info.
04:27 PM on 12/11/13
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is horrifying and spectacular. Love Espurr.
04:45 PM on 12/11/13
snoboardnfreek
rockin' out
User Info.
first thing that came to mind when i listened...the higher, half screamed/half yelled, anthony green-esque vocals, and the random instrumental breaks (like at 1:15 & 2:00), not to mention the end's slow build to the final jam-out at the end, a common element to some TSOAF songs (ends with lots of noise/screaming)
05:13 PM on 12/11/13
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
first thing that came to mind when i listened...the higher, half screamed/half yelled, anthony green-esque vocals, and the random instrumental breaks (like at 1:15 & 2:00), not to mention the end's slow build to the final jam-out at the end, a common element to some TSOAF songs (ends with lots of noise/screaming)
hmm I guess thats fair. This guy has always sounded almost exactly like Anthony at times. I didnt think the music much sounded like TSOAF though.

I really dont get the Juturna comparisons at all though save for the aforementioned vocals sounding like AG
05:48 PM on 12/11/13
DeviateRogue
Valar Morghulis
User Info.
Goddamn this is good.
07:15 PM on 12/11/13
sfpunk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I dig it. He sounds exactly like Anthony green for 80% of the song. Not similar but exact and this is coming from someone who listens to enough circa to have gotten a juturna tattoo. With that said, the fact that it sounds so much like my favorite band but isn't quite as good detracts from it a little bit (if that makes any sense) but it's pretty good. The guitar work is a lot more aggressive and in your face than circa which is to be expected from Will swan. I'll listen more with headphones later to let the riffing soak in.
10:01 PM on 12/11/13
NJDevils1214
It takes a bit more.
User Info.
I said it before and now again, the vocalist reminds me so much of Anthony Green its crazy and I love it. I'm also not really into Circa so hearing this is something great. That is my way of saying this hits me more like a Saosin-esque AG than Circa without saying it so I don't catch shit, but yea...I said it.
11:24 AM on 12/12/13
Asthenia-182
But it doesn't bother me at all...
User Info.
Arrington-- always going hard.
09:26 PM on 12/12/13
SweetThye
esta noche sera mia
User Info.
This is horrifying and spectacular. Love Espurr.
You're welcome
04:40 PM on 12/13/13
sickydicky
outlander!
User Info.
Wow this is surprisingly nice, it reminds me self-titled era DGD without annoying screaming and with the chill moments from ALLB. I definitely dig, stoked to hear what else they've got.
Jon Mess makes Deathstar in my opinion
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums