AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Say Anything News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Matt Pryor to Guest on Say Anything Album

Posted by - 11:41 AM on 12/11/13
At last night's acoustic show, Max Bemis announced that Matt Pryor will be one of the guests on the new Say Anything record.

Submitted by AsfAstAswegofar

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18
11:48 AM on 12/11/13
sammyboy516
User Info.
Super excited for this album. I just feel like it's gonna be unreal.
11:49 AM on 12/11/13
drewbaldy
phanyes1 doesn't suck
User Info.
Who is matt pryor?
11:55 AM on 12/11/13
icmame11
User Info.
Singer/guitarist of the Get Up Kids and the New Amsterdams.
11:56 AM on 12/11/13
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
Nice!
12:17 PM on 12/11/13
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
He was hinting a while ago on twitter that Jon Simmons of Balance & Composure might be a guest as well. Very excited for this album, possibly my most anticipated right now.
01:48 PM on 12/11/13
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
Great news.
01:56 PM on 12/11/13
Rosenbcm
User Info.
I can't wait. Say Anything is my favorite and can do no wrong in my eyes. I feel like this next record is going to be especially great though.
02:04 PM on 12/11/13
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
He was hinting a while ago on twitter that Jon Simmons of Balance & Composure might be a guest as well. Very excited for this album, possibly my most anticipated right now.
Yeah, he basically confirmed it. Looking forward to hearing that one.
02:42 PM on 12/11/13
thesinkingship
a fire? at the sea parks!
User Info.
Super excited for this album. I just feel like it's gonna be unreal.
Yeah, hype yourself up so you can bitch extra hard when you're disappointed. Good strategy.
03:36 PM on 12/11/13
sammyboy516
User Info.
Yeah, hype yourself up so you can bitch extra hard when you're disappointed. Good strategy.
I never complain about their music. I've liked everything they've put out. Not sure what you're trying to say.
04:03 PM on 12/11/13
Vance Mook
Fastest Kid in School
User Info.

Forgot about that. Makes me even more excited for this record...I feel like they're going to bounce back from self-titled and AMD with this one. Neither were bad records, but the production of the former was too over-the-top and the latter sounded like it was made inside of a trash can.

Who's to say this record isn't going to be great? While the last two weren't IARB or IDOTG, they weren't bad records by any means, either,
04:06 PM on 12/11/13
coreysetfail
I Blue Myself.
User Info.
Two different guest vocalists already confirmed? In Defense of the Genre 2, possibly?
04:12 PM on 12/11/13
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
Forgot about that. Makes me even more excited for this record...I feel like they're going to bounce back from self-titled and AMD with this one. Neither were bad records, but the production of the former was too over-the-top and the latter sounded like it was made inside of a trash can.

Who's to say this record isn't going to be great? While the last two weren't IARB or IDOTG, they weren't bad records by any means, either,
Personally, I love s/t and I liked AMD. Self-titled is cohesive as cohesive gets and the broad themes of the album are on point.
04:17 PM on 12/11/13
Vance Mook
Fastest Kid in School
User Info.
Personally, I love s/t and I liked AMD. Self-titled is cohesive as cohesive gets and the broad themes of the album are on point.

Agreed. I enjoy it as a stand-alone record, I just felt it was missing some of the lyrical quirks and musical brilliance that made IARB and IDOTG. Nowhere near being a bad album though.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos