Username
Password
Brand New News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Brand New
Inside AP.net

Full European Brand New Tour Dates

Posted by: Jason Tate (12/18/13)
Brand New have announced the full routing of their European tour.
Tickets links for all shows will be rolled out over the coming weeks, and we will also be announcing opening acts and more specific dates in the near future. In regards to the two album set lists weíve played recently, we havenít decided or committed to playing these sets in Europe, or for any other future tour, but itís not impossible that it will happen. Weíre not being cryptic, just letting you know in case you were wondering.

If you are one of the 3 people in France that still listen to us, weíre sorry, but the rest of your country didnít want us there. Next time. We swear! Also, If you live in Ireland, we arenít ignoring you, we just have something different planned for your little island in the near, or extremely distant future.

Lastly, we will be traveling in a Time and Relative Dimension in Space shaped tour bus for the first 8 shows to really get into the feel of things. Should be easy to spot. Talk soon.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 68
02:27 PM on 12/18/13
Jason Tate
User Info.

02:28 PM on 12/18/13
Isolated
is awesome.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Like I said in the other thread. I'm a bit annoyed they won't just make a decision before tickets go on sale re album shows or not. It looks as if they've got slots for an extra London & Manchester date at the least, so would guess for certain that there's at least another London show on sale Friday.
02:30 PM on 12/18/13
Isolated
is awesome.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Also to any haters saying 'why aren't they playing more US shows' - they cancelled their Euro festival appearances in the summer after tickets were sold out and that screwed a lot of fans over. They also won't have played here in 2 years..
02:36 PM on 12/18/13
BlackJak094
Dancing between the fibers of time.
User Info.
Was really hoping for a Cardiff or Bristol date. Guess I'm missing them this time around.
02:46 PM on 12/18/13
Isolated
is awesome.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
All that being said - it might be better if BN don't play UK shows:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...yJIxkZZJ4#t=31
Sounds like she's doing a Reggie & The Full Effect cover of a Brand New song.
02:52 PM on 12/18/13
conschweis
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How are these their full European dates when they say in the original post that they are going to Germany?
02:59 PM on 12/18/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
I find it funny that a lot of Americans don't know the difference between England, Britain and the UK. Luke Holland from The Word Alive looked at me like I was crazy after their show in London a few weeks ago, when I said that Cardiff is in a different country haha.
03:02 PM on 12/18/13
Ghostpsalm
Really Impressive Title
User Info.
I find it funny that a lot of Americans don't know the difference between England, Britain and the UK. Luke Holland from The Word Alive looked at me like I was crazy after their show in London a few weeks ago, when I said that Cardiff is in a different country haha.

As an American, this makes me sad.
03:10 PM on 12/18/13
oneeightytwo
#TGG
User Info.
London it is then. I wonder what they mean by "Time and Relative Dimension in Space shaped tour bus"?

More UK dates to be announced then?
"A quick announcement that we will officially be touring through Europe in April and May of 2014, starting with 8 shows through England/Scotland, and then a number more in Middle Earth.. errr, Middle Europe, including Germany, the Netherlands, Italy, and Belgium."

There's only 6 up there...
03:14 PM on 12/18/13
bennjeff
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I like how they say "we aren't being cryptic" then later say we may do something in Ireland in the near future or extremely distant future, haha. Good for the UK but it'd be nice if they would come remotely close to North Carolina
03:21 PM on 12/18/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
London it is then. I wonder what they mean by "Time and Relative Dimension in Space shaped tour bus"?

More UK dates to be announced then?
"A quick announcement that we will officially be touring through Europe in April and May of 2014, starting with 8 shows through England/Scotland, and then a number more in Middle Earth.. errr, Middle Europe, including Germany, the Netherlands, Italy, and Belgium."

There's only 6 up there...
Looking at the dates, I'd say that they're possibly going to add second dates in London and Manchester after the first ones sell out.
03:23 PM on 12/18/13
mike'smannequin
Registered Member
User Info.
Saves the Day will be joining them. Pretty cool
03:25 PM on 12/18/13
Saves The Night
AP's Resident STD Fan
User Info.
Why can't saves the day and brand new tour together in the US???
03:25 PM on 12/18/13
jakeisthebest
I'm just a fucked up kid
User Info.
As an American, this makes me sad.
Whenever I meet an American, one of the first things I usually ask them is "What's the difference between England, Britain and The UK", I've gotten the response "The UK and Britain are both different names for England" too many times haha. But the ones who do know the difference always look at me as if everyone knows that and it was a stupid question to ask.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums