AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
12:22 AM on 12/19/13
eriatarka24
User Info.
if EDM was posted "for a while" on here there would be also be posts about cosmic gate, above & beyond, PvD, AvB, Dash Berlin, Markus Schulz, Mark Sixma, among others, not just the same people that are well known (zedd, madeon, tiesto, etc) over and over.
03:25 PM on 12/19/13
eriatarka24
User Info.
Would much rather see EDM than more substanceless pop and rap be heralded here.

Love Tiesto but he's been a little off for awhile, though for EDM I tend to prefer singles rather than albums.
i think the producers i mentioned in my original post should get more coverage, but i know they won't, haha.
09:25 PM on 12/19/13
eriatarka24
User Info.
I'm familiar with a few of them, should check out the others. I would argue that AvB and A&B are pretty popular/well known though. My one friend who's an EDM maniac claims AvB has gotten very stale over the years but I don't notice/care - he has lots of great stuff. "This Light Between Us" was a wonderful song/video.
Intense was a huge step up from Mirage. And yeah they're both well known indeed, but on a site like this that seems to cover only the biggest or the ones hitting the charts, i'd appreciate more coverage. as for A&B, have you heard their album Sirens of the Sea as OceanLab? It's fantastic, and I'd be confident enough to recommend it to anyone on here at all.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos