Username
Password

Comments: Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 98 of 98
03:03 PM on 12/19/13
marsvoltamcr
Registered Member
User Info.
I walked past their set at Warped Tour two years ago. There were about 30 kids watching them. I'm guessing there's gonna be 40 now?

Haha I don't know what their deal is. When I saw them at Warped 09, which is when I think their peak in popularity was, there were about 20 other kids in the crowd besides me who actually were into it and knew the words. But videos from the same year show them drawing some pretty massive crowds at other dates. I was at the Scranton, PA date. Seems like their popularity has always been a bit of a regional thing.
03:52 PM on 12/19/13
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
That bridge into the last chorus and the harmonies at the end are pretty stellar, but otherwise it's not really my thing. Not bad for what it is, though.
thats cool, they have other songs I love but hey if its not your thing its not your thing and I can respect that.
06:02 PM on 12/19/13
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
User Info.
Saves the Day, cool
06:11 PM on 12/19/13
Paris1nFlames
User Info.
Personally, I loved self titled from Saves the Day, their best work since SWYA imo. Stoked for them
This... And their headliner they just did was triumph... Chris has STD back in its stride, he finally found the solid line up to move forward with.. Warped will be a party for them this year
07:02 PM on 12/20/13
TSTLSOOM
Hayley > Hayley
User Info.
Where did you hear HTL or Thief Club was doing Warped? Not doubting you. Just curious because I haven't read or heard any hints at that.
i didnt say they were. I am hoping they will play
07:04 PM on 12/20/13
TSTLSOOM
Hayley > Hayley
User Info.
Through-and-through hardcore kids that fell into considerable success and at least took the good opportunities presented to them (Warped, AP tour/affiliation, Rise Against arena tour, big label co-op) but always looked tethered by modesty and appropriate cynicism of the industry/scenes they were getting occasionally associated with.

http://www.moshcam.com/blog/intervie...tle-fight.aspx :
bummer. I always caught their set when i was on the tour that year. was hoping they would come back
06:04 AM on 12/21/13
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
i didnt say they were. I am hoping they will play
Oh, true. I read your comment differently. My fault.
08:00 PM on 03/07/14
studentrick
Student Rick
User Info.
Can't wait to see Saves the Day, although I miss Chris Conley's voice from the Through Being Cool days.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos