Username
Password
Chiodos News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 36 of 36.
10:17 PM on 12/22/13
PureBlueSF
ur not even pop punk
User Info.
I completely agree. I know that I personally wasn't the biggest fan of Illuminaudio, but I still gave it a few listens and went into it with an open mind. Chiodos was the band that really got me into music, which is a pretty huge thing to say. Once I listened to a few songs from All's Well... back in middle school I immediately got into this whole music scene. Something about Chiodos without Craig just didn't connect with me as much.

The fact that you actually listened to Illuminaudio before coming to the conclusion that you didn't like it makes you infinitely more respectable than every xSallySirensPiercesTheHorizoninWhit eMotionlessPradax on every website who just shit on it because Craig isn't on it.
01:37 AM on 12/23/13
thebunnygrinder
That guy with the voice.
User Info.
Biggest chiodos fan in highschool, bigger chiodos fan in college, hated illumiaudio, loved drugs, can't wait for this.
11:07 AM on 12/23/13
woominlee2
Always a student of life.
User Info.
You're silly- illuminaudio is a fucking beast of a album and the bands best yet. It's always gonna be a shame things didn't work out with Brandon.

I do agree about DRUGS though- that was bad.
So glad someone is defending Illuminaudio. So good!
11:21 AM on 12/23/13
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
So glad someone is defending Illuminaudio. So good!

It's criminal how underrated that album is. Fantastic from start to finish. I know and accept that there will never be another record like that or even of the same caliber.
09:17 PM on 12/23/13
ilovecheese00
User Info.
The fact that you actually listened to Illuminaudio before coming to the conclusion that you didn't like it makes you infinitely more respectable than every xSallySirensPiercesTheHorizoninWhit eMotionlessPradax on every website who just shit on it because Craig isn't on it.
Well thank you for the respect, haha. I know that Craig by no means has the best voice in the world, and I can definitely see how some people could just straight up not enjoy it, but it is pretty unique. I think it just fits with the whole Chiodos sound a lot more than Bolmer's.
03:48 PM on 12/24/13
PureBlueSF
ur not even pop punk
User Info.
Well thank you for the respect, haha. I know that Craig by no means has the best voice in the world, and I can definitely see how some people could just straight up not enjoy it, but it is pretty unique. I think it just fits with the whole Chiodos sound a lot more than Bolmer's.

Agreed. I actually do like Craig's voice. But it was because of Illuminaudio that I decided to give older Chiodos a fair chance, and discovered that I liked it. Before then, I just kind of ignored them because a bunch of people that I hated were really into them. Then again, you have to stop thinking like a 12 year old at some point :P
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums