___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

10:42 AM on 01/01/14
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Call me a sucker for pop, but "Your Tongue Ties" is my jam.
04:25 PM on 01/01/14
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
A Lot Like Bird's drummer is nuts in this.
Joe is a monster - one of my favorite drummers to watch live.
10:37 PM on 01/01/14
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What ever happened to that project with Will, Matt Geise, Zachy G, and Loniel Robinson? I'd love to hear that.
http://absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2904162
I recently heard a few demos from that project. Wowzers, is it going to be good. No word on anything official though.
11:45 PM on 01/01/14
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Waiiiiit, no shit that's actually happening? I've been waiting. I was one of the people that thought Geise should've been the new DGD singer, so when I heard that that band was gonna be a thing I was happy.

Disclaimer: I still think Acceptance Speech is the second best DGD record, it's amazing. They changed their sound up in all the right ways to fit Tilian. I just personally thought Geise would've been an interesting choice.
Who knows how long it'll take, but yes, it's in theory still happening. After the Sianvar run, I'd assume that's next on Will's schedule.

And meh - Acceptance Speech was a good listen, but Death Star, DBM I, and Happiness are all superior records.
11:43 AM on 01/02/14
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Incredible, just as good as expected. Disagree with the post though, I do feel like it's an amalgamation of all their work, not a bad thing at all. Also don't think it sounds like circa or the fall of troy
I just don't really hear Acceptance Speech, No Place, or Elephantitus in this at all. It's certainly not completely different for them, but it's not a re-hash in any way.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests