Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 22 of 22
01:45 AM on 01/03/14
likedyingy0ung
your new charmer
User Info.
Maybe it's just the fact that I had a beagle that was pretty much my entire heart that I was forced to give away this summer but Bloodhound just makes me lose my grip every time.
08:04 AM on 01/03/14
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
Can someone explain to me what the fuck this first sentence is?
10:27 AM on 01/03/14
ASOGenius
A Stroke Of Genius
User Info.
I saw them play live and it was one of the most intense amazing beautiful performances I have ever seen.
03:04 AM on 01/06/14
wigzisonfire
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
As expected, great review Kelly. Sadly the only few tracks I really love on this album are The Medic, Inuit, and Rory. Maybe it'll grow
DUDE trust me this album will grow. On my first few listens i thought that the album was way too strong for the first 5 tracks. Rory on first listen being my song of the year!

But the more i listen, the second half now become my fave! Bit by a dead bee 1&2, Den Mother and Quietus and all absolute masterpieces the more you listen to them.
03:22 AM on 01/06/14
Zac Djamoos
fantasizing the sight of manhattan
User Info.
DUDE trust me this album will grow. On my first few listens i thought that the album was way too strong for the first 5 tracks. Rory on first listen being my song of the year!

But the more i listen, the second half now become my fave! Bit by a dead bee 1&2, Den Mother and Quietus and all absolute masterpieces the more you listen to them.

I'll keep trying; I hope so!
06:51 AM on 01/06/14
dejadegaussed
User Info.
the medic. WOW. 3 songs in and this is fantastic. Anyone know where these guys are from? I can't find it
05:55 PM on 01/07/14
seanr91
User Info.
the medic. WOW. 3 songs in and this is fantastic. Anyone know where these guys are from? I can't find it
The gateway to the west, St. Louis.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version