AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Amber Pacific News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Amber Pacific
Inside AP.net

Amber Pacific Is Crowd-Sourcing A Fourth Studio...

Posted by: Thomas Nassiff (01/03/14)
Amber Pacific has launched an Indiegogo campaign to fund their fourth studio LP, and first with original vocalist Matt Young since 2007's Truth In Sincerity. The band has set a goal of $20,000. Spell confusion with a K.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 75
07:48 PM on 01/03/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
Name I haven't heard in forever.
07:56 PM on 01/03/14
choice-of-fate
Groezrock represent.
User Info.
I will be backing this.
07:56 PM on 01/03/14
xdrummerxdudex
i am a legend
User Info.
I enjoyed them during my high school/early college days. I may support this.
07:57 PM on 01/03/14
choice-of-fate
Groezrock represent.
User Info.
Some of my favorite tracks back in the days were written by these guys. Just wished they would cross the ocean to play Europe. I'd fly out to any country here to see them.
07:58 PM on 01/03/14
strikefirefall
User Info.
Glad Matt is back. The guy who replaced him was horrendous.
08:00 PM on 01/03/14
HCO SF 87
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
well that took forever
08:02 PM on 01/03/14
fallingapart101
fallingapart1016
User Info.
Oddly enough I was thinking about them the other day. I remember when they had moderate success being on Hopeless and then next thing you know they were gone. Well here they are...
08:02 PM on 01/03/14
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Glad Matt is back. The guy who replaced him was horrendous.
I wrote this once: "The color beige. Your school cafeteria's eggs. American History Before 1877. Burger King's chicken fries. These things aren't bad, they're just bland. They're boring. They aren't anything to get overly excited for. But if all the other colors are taken, you're up at 8 AM, you're a Journalism major, or you live two minutes away from a 24-hour Burger King, you'll find yourself experiencing all of those things. Let's add one more to the list: Amber Pacific's latest effort, Virtues."
08:09 PM on 01/03/14
Mr Hox182
Are you a fan of delicious flavor?
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I wrote this once: "The color beige. Your school cafeteria's eggs. American History Before 1877. Burger King's chicken fries. These things aren't bad, they're just bland. They're boring. They aren't anything to get overly excited for. But if all the other colors are taken, you're up at 8 AM, you're a Journalism major, or you live two minutes away from a 24-hour Burger King, you'll find yourself experiencing all of those things. Let's add one more to the list: Amber Pacific's latest effort, Virtues."

Dude, I loved Chicken Fries.
08:15 PM on 01/03/14
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
American History is really interesting pre 1877 you fool.
08:16 PM on 01/03/14
fothermucker
Show's over, mother fuckers.
User Info.
For some reason I thought Matt rejoined the band a while back and they never did anything afterwards, regardless though this is exciting. The Possibility & The Promise is such a fun album.
08:19 PM on 01/03/14
kemppettyjohn
Pilot Jones, Pilot Jones
User Info.
Hilarious, except for chicken fries are good shit.
08:26 PM on 01/03/14
Big_Guy
Idle Will Kill
User Info.
just what the world needs...... ugh
08:31 PM on 01/03/14
sammyboy516
User Info.
For some reason I thought Matt rejoined the band a while back and they never did anything afterwards, regardless though this is exciting. The Possibility & The Promise is such a fun album.

Yeah, he did, I was wondering why they announced his return and then waited such an absurdly long time to actually do anything. Seems like the reunion would lose any steam it had. Either way, stoked for this album.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums