Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

Travis Barker Joins Linkin Park on Drums [Video]

Posted by: Jason Tate (01/13/14)
A video of Linkin Park performing "Bleed It Out" with Travis Barker on drums at Music for Relief can be found in the replies.

Submitted by ghelms88

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 16
10:47 AM on 01/13/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
10:52 AM on 01/13/14
Uilliam
boom, roasted
User Info.
he kinda fits in with LP lol
10:54 AM on 01/13/14
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
Can't believe tickets were $250 for a 12 song LP set. The Offspring got 10 I believe.
11:08 AM on 01/13/14
punkcrap
a stupid fuck with brilliant luck.
User Info.
Rob Bourdon could use some of the skills he showed in this performance on new Linkin Park songs. Drum parts are really basic and simple on previous records by them.
11:21 AM on 01/13/14
Blink-O
User Info.
sounds like travis is drumming on empty jerrycans. and the videos directing is terrible. besides that, pretty nice performance.
11:44 AM on 01/13/14
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
Chester's one of the worst live vocalists I've seen via YouTube links and that terrible Live in Texas album.

That being said, performance looks fun and Travis is cool. Though he doesn't fit the song at all, hah
11:58 AM on 01/13/14
s2h72
User Info.
Can't believe tickets were $250 for a 12 song LP set. The Offspring got 10 I believe.
Yeah I was there The Offspring got 10 songs Heart also played before Linkin Park which was so random haha
12:01 PM on 01/13/14
s2h72
User Info.
Also the organization of this event was terrible some people that paid over $500 for the meet and greet missed it because the people at will call gave them the wrong wristband doors also got pushed back about 1 hour and 20 minutes
12:55 PM on 01/13/14
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
Chester's one of the worst live vocalists I've seen via YouTube links and that terrible Live in Texas album.

That being said, performance looks fun and Travis is cool. Though he doesn't fit the song at all, hah
Well you're listening to YouTube clips. The Live in Texas album was around the time he started having throat problems. I can guarantee you he sounds incredible live but you need to see them in person.
12:56 PM on 01/13/14
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
Yeah I was there The Offspring got 10 songs Heart also played before Linkin Park which was so random haha
Yeah I saw the two Heart sisters did a brief set. How was Bad Religion's set? I saw no reviews or songs from them.
02:19 PM on 01/13/14
RaginCajun
I didn't know she was your sister
User Info.
travis's setup sounded awful, but of course he still killed it. "i like your beard"
04:17 PM on 01/13/14
SteveD
It won't snow where she is going.
User Info.

nopenopenope

He is incredible live. Don't go by youtube, if you ever get the opportunity to see them live I guarantee you will change your mind. You will also have a great time. Linkin Park is an amazing live band.
05:52 PM on 01/13/14
Loomis408
gifs & images, not trolling
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Travis isn't even in Linkin Park & his set sounded better than Rob's
07:10 PM on 01/13/14
s2h72
User Info.
Yeah I saw the two Heart sisters did a brief set. How was Bad Religion's set? I saw no reviews or songs from them.
They were good :) but the crowd was dead no mosh pits at all when they played
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums