Username
Password
Finch News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Finch
Inside AP.net

Finch Plays "Awake" Live

Posted by: Jason Tate (01/16/14)
Finch's live version of "Awake" can be heard here.

Submitted by BradXEighty

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18
11:57 AM on 01/16/14
WhenWeBrenden
User Info.
So ill. Nate killed it on this tour.
11:58 AM on 01/16/14
danielakabigd
User Info.
Haven't heard a lot of live stuff from them in a while, but this sounds surprisingly good compared to what I expected
12:06 PM on 01/16/14
saintnumberfive
Don't wake me, I plan on sleeping
User Info.
This album is still one of my absolute favs.
12:49 PM on 01/16/14
defytheodds
south shore
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
*video not found*

any other link?
12:52 PM on 01/16/14
Blink18poop
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I want them to just make one more album. I loved WIITB and SHTSS, but I want to hear how much they've matured in their writing since then.
12:58 PM on 01/16/14
Jason Tate
User Info.
*video not found*

any other link?
Here
02:55 PM on 01/16/14
stuffsux00
User Info.
setting a reminder to listen to this!
04:07 PM on 01/16/14
RaginCajun
I didn't know she was your sister
User Info.
I want them to just make one more album. I loved WIITB and SHTSS, but I want to hear how much they've matured in their writing since then.
I hated shtss. I would like more of the first or a better evolution
06:04 PM on 01/16/14
ibanez966
User Info.
10:01 PM on 01/16/14
defytheodds
south shore
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thank you, but as stated above. That one doesn't work either. :/
07:25 AM on 01/17/14
baton
ftfmusic.net
User Info.
I hated shtss. I would like more of the first or a better evolution
why would you hate it? SHTS IS the better evolution, did you try to give it a shot lately? At first I only like like half of that record, but it really steps forward, I gave it more time and it really grew on me, these records are like of the same importance to me.
07:43 AM on 01/17/14
tragicherojesea
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thank you, but as stated above. That one doesn't work either. :/
http://www.altpress.com/features/ent...to_burn_x_live
11:57 AM on 01/17/14
RaginCajun
I didn't know she was your sister
User Info.
why would you hate it? SHTS IS the better evolution, did you try to give it a shot lately? At first I only like like half of that record, but it really steps forward, I gave it more time and it really grew on me, these records are like of the same importance to me.
Matchbook Romance's Voices and SHTS came out a year apart and I hated both of those albums after loving the predecessors. Two years later I gave them re-listens and ended up LOVING Voices, hoping, praying the band would return with something similar. The progression was like if Brand New went from YFW to Devil And God and skipped Deja. But I still hated SHTS. Every few years I try to give it a re-listen and still hate it. It's been a few years since i've tried so I'll relisten again but it's unlikely. I've listened to the things Finch has released since then and hated every last bit.
06:53 PM on 01/17/14
baton
ftfmusic.net
User Info.
Matchbook Romance's Voices and SHTS came out a year apart and I hated both of those albums after loving the predecessors. Two years later I gave them re-listens and ended up LOVING Voices, hoping, praying the band would return with something similar. The progression was like if Brand New went from YFW to Devil And God and skipped Deja. But I still hated SHTS. Every few years I try to give it a re-listen and still hate it. It's been a few years since i've tried so I'll relisten again but it's unlikely. I've listened to the things Finch has released since then and hated every last bit.
so you don't like the EP with Chinese Organ Thieves and all that stuff either? That's undesrtandable that you just don't, if you tried to re-listen and still nothing. But in this case it's pretty unlikely that you'll like anything new by them, I loved SHTS, and maybe due to that the EP too. Although I've seen the video of a new song and it does sound like WIITB...
With Matchbook Romance it was the same case for me, although maybe even more advanced as I didn't like a few songs and didn't listen to the whole record until like 2 years after the release, whereas with Finch I liked single songs instantly.. Now I've got nothing but respect for both of them : )
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests