Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

Ice Nine Kills Spoofs "American Psycho"

Posted by: Christian Wagner (01/22/14)
Love 'em or hate 'em (Ok, most of you guys hate them), Ice Nine Kills spoofed one of the classic scenes from "American Psycho." You can view it in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 21
09:05 AM on 01/22/14
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
09:08 AM on 01/22/14
bobby runs
I dunno
User Info.
Yeezy taught me.
09:11 AM on 01/22/14
OctoberOrigins
Jack
User Info.
weird.
09:15 AM on 01/22/14
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
09:24 AM on 01/22/14
Uilliam
boom, roasted
User Info.
this was pretty funny. christian bale really creeps me out.
09:27 AM on 01/22/14
youareallfreaks
thoust dare quoth i?
User Info.
prefer lord disick's version
09:39 AM on 01/22/14
Beej 347
twitter.com/billrepublic
User Info.
love it
09:45 AM on 01/22/14
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
That was awesome!
10:36 AM on 01/22/14
wtfjaked
Tortoise Tamer
User Info.
Okay this band is amazing. Just because you Christian don't like them, doesn't mean you have to tear them down like what was the point of saying " okay most of you guys hate them" like seriously grow up. I have been a fan for years, and they do not try to copy anyone. They have different styles of music. They are the most hard working band I know. They care about their fans and that means a lot to me because lots of bands nowadays have their heads stuck up their asses. I'm just tired of seeing negativity towards a band just because it took them years to get into this point of their lives doesn't mean they suck, they just never gave up on their dreams. Which I admire them even more. This band will always be the greatest band in my eyes. Have a great fucking day <3
Most of this site doesn't like them because they don't make quality music. Chill out. It's cool to like or dislike bands.
10:44 AM on 01/22/14
Theknewkid
oh yes
User Info.
LOVE this. Pretty darn clever if you ask me.
10:46 AM on 01/22/14
TyroneShoolaces
User Info.
Never listened to them, nor will i watch this, but i love the name of the band. It's a Kurt Vonnegut reference.
10:47 AM on 01/22/14
WasteSomeTime
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Most of this site doesn't like them because they don't make quality music. Chill out. It's cool to like or dislike bands.
That ash post sounds crazy!! Also I know plenty of hardworking bands that don't have their 'heads stuck up their asses.' Ash if your 50, hell 30 for that matter and still calling Ice Nine Kills the greatest band I have to wonder
10:52 AM on 01/22/14
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Okay this band is amazing. Just because you Christian don't like them, doesn't mean you have to tear them down like what was the point of saying " okay most of you guys hate them" like seriously grow up. I have been a fan for years, and they do not try to copy anyone. They have different styles of music. They are the most hard working band I know. They care about their fans and that means a lot to me because lots of bands nowadays have their heads stuck up their asses. I'm just tired of seeing negativity towards a band just because it took them years to get into this point of their lives doesn't mean they suck, they just never gave up on their dreams. Which I admire them even more. This band will always be the greatest band in my eyes. Have a great fucking day <3

weird cause i like Ice Nine Kills and that's why i post about them. my comment was to the majority of the site.
11:04 AM on 01/22/14
hoosierbrad
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Really hate that band, but I watched that movie for the first time ever last night. Ending through me off a bit though.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests