05:31 AM on 01/24/14
dejadegaussed
User Info.
who knew hardcore punk and vegan straight edge were the same thing? go figure
07:10 AM on 01/24/14
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
i did for 2 months with spotify just so i didn't have to deal with the ads. i prefer the way their mobile app looks compared to their desktop/web.

why though?
i have a premium account with spotify (and have had it since they launched in the US)

A lot of people always talk how much better rdio is and how bad spotify's UI/UX is, but it always seems to be about the free membership.

Personally i think spotify is pretty good and haven't really had issues (other than a few albums not being available)
07:56 AM on 01/24/14
eriatarka24
User Info.
i have a premium account with spotify (and have had it since they launched in the US)

A lot of people always talk how much better rdio is and how bad spotify's UI/UX is, but it always seems to be about the free membership.

Personally i think spotify is pretty good and haven't really had issues (other than a few albums not being available)
The UI/UX isn't a drastic change regardless of membership though. Rdio is still cleaner, nicer to look at and less cluttered, free or premium. I prefer spotify's mobile apps over it's desktop/web ones.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos