Username
Password
Contest News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Contest
Inside AP.net

Uncle Buck's Weekly Giveaway

Posted by: Christian Wagner (01/23/14)
Our generous man of mystery is back with another week of ticket giveaways.
Hey everyone, cold out there? Here are this week’s giveaways. Comment with which show you’d like tickets to, your name, your email address and who you want to win the super bowl.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 15
02:04 PM on 01/23/14
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Concerts1/24 - Sam Pepper and Mazzi Maz's WDGAF Tour @ Gramercy Theatre
1/24 - Reverend Horton Heat and Deke Dickerson @ Irving Plaza powered by Klipsch Audio w/ Nekromantix, The Creepshow, Reformed Whores
1/24 - The Nick Hexum Quintet (ft. Nick Hexum of 311) @ The Stone Pony w/ Franchot Tone
1/25 - The Nick Hexum Quintet (ft. Nick Hexum of 311) @ Gramercy Theatre w/ Franchot Tone
1/25 - Detroit Cobras @ Wonder Bar
1/28 – The Source Presents Dom Kennedy - Get Home Safely Tour @ Irving Plaza powered by Klipsch Audio w/ special guests Skeme, Bryant Dope, H, G4shi, DJ Meka
02:40 PM on 01/23/14
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
Big thanks to Uncle Buck for Jay-Z tickets last night. Amazing show and amazing seats!
04:34 PM on 01/23/14
tinylilnative
Brand New? Nope, never heard of 'em
User Info.
Oh man Dom Kennedy would be sick!!!

GO BRONCOS of course

Adam Shlossman
adamshlossman@gmail.com
05:19 PM on 01/23/14
EASheartsVinyl
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This may be a stupid question, but do you ever get tickets outside the NY/NJ area? These giveaways always look so great, but I am always outside the radius.
07:05 PM on 01/23/14
elemenohpe
Two pumps and a swirl.
User Info.
This may be a stupid question, but do you ever get tickets outside the NY/NJ area? These giveaways always look so great, but I am always outside the radius.
this.
08:04 PM on 01/23/14
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
No :(. I'm in the NY/NJ area and happen to know people wanting to do cool giveaways.
09:25 PM on 01/23/14
WRLD ART
I'm ugly
User Info.
Detroit Cobras!
Seahawks!
ContactThomasLouis@Gmail.com
05:42 AM on 01/24/14
crowbarmark
so much better than you
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Big thanks to Uncle Buck for Jay-Z tickets last night. Amazing show and amazing seats!
What time did you attempt to get your tix? I went slightly before doors opened and they couldn't find my name anywhere on any list..
07:40 AM on 01/24/14
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
What time did you attempt to get your tix? I went slightly before doors opened and they couldn't find my name anywhere on any list..
I got there around 630 because my friend got out of work and shot over to my house. I only live 10 minutes from the arena. Got to will call, told the guy my name and told him I didn't know what list I was under. He took my ID, 2 minutes later he came back with an envelope with 2 tickets in there. Maybe there was another John O'Connor on the list? I don't know. I never had a problem with Uncle Buck tickets. I'm assuming you didn't catch the show?
07:44 AM on 01/24/14
MeltingPlastic
201 Native living in the 610
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I got there around 630 because my friend got out of work and shot over to my house. I only live 10 minutes from the arena. Got to will call, told the guy my name and told him I didn't know what list I was under. He took my ID, 2 minutes later he came back with an envelope with 2 tickets in there. Maybe there was another John O'Connor on the list? I don't know. I never had a problem with Uncle Buck tickets. I'm assuming you didn't catch the show?
Right there with ya. I got to the arena with my date at around 6:45 went and had a quick dinner at brick city bar and grill and picked my tickets up at like 8. Just gave them my name and he asked if i had purchased or were they left by someone and had the tickets in my hand in like 20 seconds. Definitely scored some great brownie points! Thanks again!!!
08:09 AM on 01/24/14
crowbarmark
so much better than you
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I dealt with a woman who had literally no clue what I was talking about and I think still didn't. It took me about an hour to get tix. They gave me whatever they had available because they pulled two tickets from what looked like the "to be sold" pile and just gave them to me (the show was far from sold out) so I got in but it was a bit embarassing. I even showed them the email as well. Still didn't know what i was talking about. I too have never had a problem otherwise.. it could be the venue itself.
09:56 AM on 01/24/14
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
Right there with ya. I got to the arena with my date at around 6:45 went and had a quick dinner at brick city bar and grill and picked my tickets up at like 8. Just gave them my name and he asked if i had purchased or were they left by someone and had the tickets in my hand in like 20 seconds. Definitely scored some great brownie points! Thanks again!!!
Nice I was upstairs at the Brick City bar. I kept hearing the bass from downstairs. Got annoying after awhile.
09:57 AM on 01/24/14
TheRealJohnOC
User Info.
I dealt with a woman who had literally no clue what I was talking about and I think still didn't. It took me about an hour to get tix. They gave me whatever they had available because they pulled two tickets from what looked like the "to be sold" pile and just gave them to me (the show was far from sold out) so I got in but it was a bit embarassing. I even showed them the email as well. Still didn't know what i was talking about. I too have never had a problem otherwise.. it could be the venue itself.
That blows man. Should've went to another window and dealt with someone else. What section were you in?
05:29 PM on 01/24/14
WRLD ART
I'm ugly
User Info.
No :(. I'm in the NY/NJ area and happen to know people wanting to do cool giveaways.
You shot me an email, does that mean I got 'em? Haha. Because that would be amazing.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests