Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
07:41 AM on 01/24/14
Circa1628
Long suffering Bills fan
User Info.
This is my album of the year so far. My favorite songs at the moment are Transgender Dysphoria Blues and Paralytic States
10:12 AM on 01/24/14
Circa1628
Long suffering Bills fan
User Info.
So, I thought that the first couple of tracks sounded really rough and poorly mixed in regards to the drums. They sounded so muddy. Did I just hear a bad stream or did other people hear that as well?
I'm with you on this. It's the only thing getting in the way of this being a perfect album, honestly. Other songs sound great from a production and mixing standpoint however, like "Paralytic States"
12:58 PM on 01/24/14
Circa1628
Long suffering Bills fan
User Info.
This is way better than the last two records. I really dig the middle tracks (6,7, and 8) which I think are the strongest off the record.
Add Paralytic States to that and I'll agree. Honestly FML666-End is the strongest part of the record, in my opinion.
06:31 PM on 01/24/14
Circa1628
Long suffering Bills fan
User Info.
I don't disagree that it's an important album but I refuse to buy into the "greatness" for the sake of supporting transgender issues (which I do support). For me it's just not that great musically. It's not even close to being their best work. By this band's standards I just think it's average. I appreciate the honesty and the passion but there just aren't enough melodies to keep me interested past a few listens.
I'm not sure anyone praising it has said they are because it's for the sake of supporting transgender people? I genuinely enjoy this albums music, without bringing that into play.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos