Username
Password
No Sleep Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
No Sleep Records
Inside AP.net

Grey Gordon Releases New Video

Posted by: Ryan Gardner (01/24/14)
Watch Grey Gordon's new video for “500 Miles” at Noisey. The video was directed by Joshua Ihrie.
"I'm really happy with how this came together,” says Gordon. “The whole idea was hatched and executed within the span of the week. We wanted to do something simple as opposed to overly conceptual. “500 Miles” is a song about coming home, so we thought it would be fitting to keep with that theme and highlight aspects of my day to day life in Indiana. Not included is the 6 hours a night I spend watching Batman the Animated Series and listening to Gucci Mane."

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
08:44 AM on 01/24/14
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
10:21 AM on 01/24/14
Kbuff
User Info.
Lol!
10:46 AM on 01/24/14
Hindenburg
DIY Guy
User Info.
such a good video for this song. grey's my dude and noisey definitely seems like the perfect place for his premieres. note how dope that akira hat is.
04:10 PM on 01/24/14
spansen
and then what happens?
User Info.
such a good video for this song. grey's my dude and noisey definitely seems like the perfect place for his premieres. note how dope that akira hat is.
I find the whole thing funny-- I'm going to guess that, because of how it's read, they're all comfortable with & friends with Grey, though. I'm glad Grey's getting attention, though. He's a good dude.

*edit* Just checked your profile.. do you still live in Marion or Indy? I feel like I used to see you at any and every Vega/RRL show I've ever been to.
04:20 PM on 01/25/14
ITS A TRAP!
ITS PERFECTLY SAFE!
User Info.
Love this guy. Plus that hat is indeed, dope.
04:26 PM on 01/25/14
beauvais910
User Info.
Digging this stuff he's putting out.
08:53 PM on 01/25/14
schenksta
Derp.
User Info.
Yawnfest.
09:55 PM on 01/26/14
Hindenburg
DIY Guy
User Info.
*edit* Just checked your profile.. do you still live in Marion or Indy? I feel like I used to see you at any and every Vega/RRL show I've ever been to.

i actually live in muncie. and yeah man away with vega is one of my all time favs. you on the west coast?
10:07 PM on 01/26/14
spansen
and then what happens?
User Info.
i actually live in muncie. and yeah man away with vega is one of my all time favs. you on the west coast?
Vega was one of my favorites, too. I live in LA for now- may be looking at leaving town sometime this year if I don't change careers.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests