AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Kanye West News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Kanye West
Inside AP.net

Getting Punched By a Celebrity is a Good...

Posted by: Jason Tate (01/29/14)
TMZ is reporting that Kanye West has settled the suit with the man he allegedly punched in a chiropractor's office.
Law enforcement sources tell us ... the D.A. has not decided whether to charge Kanye with battery. The reality is ... there's almost no chance of that happening. First, the D.A. now has an uncooperative victim. Second, the victim's alleged racial epithets will not sit well with the jury. And there are probably lots of Kanye fans in the jury pool

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 25
10:54 AM on 01/29/14
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
User Info.
Lol, I clicked the TMZ link and there's a picture of Kanye wearing his own shirt... Who does that? What a colossal dickhead. Someone needs to shut this guy up for the rest of our lives.
eriatarka24
User Info.
Not surprised...
abusedcat
Long Gone Before Daylight
User Info.
I Am A God
11:07 AM on 01/29/14
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Lol, I clicked the TMZ link and there's a picture of Kanye wearing his own shirt... Who does that? What a colossal dickhead. Someone needs to shut this guy up for the rest of our lives.

You just love to post in all rap threads with your masked racist comments, don't you?
11:27 AM on 01/29/14
Thisisgoodbye
User Info.
Im not sure what was racist about the comment above me.

I cant believed they paid this kid off. Kid was a dick, and Im sure he knew there would be some serious backlash if this went to trial and his name was leaked.
11:32 AM on 01/29/14
seymourbuttes
User Info.
You just love to post in all rap threads with your masked racist comments, don't you?
Please explain the 'masked racism'... Or shut the fuck up because that was one of the dumbest comments I've ever read.
11:43 AM on 01/29/14
youareallfreaks
thoust dare quoth i?
User Info.
sad to live in a country where it costs 250k to punch someone who deserves it.
11:46 AM on 01/29/14
*dannyg*
dannygcanfly
User Info.
I'd let him punch me in the dick every day if I got a quarter million out of it.
11:52 AM on 01/29/14
sergioisevil
User Info.
You should cry about it.
11:54 AM on 01/29/14
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
If I had my own shirts made I'd wear them. You seem like a colossal dickhead for having such a big problem with that. Let the man live wearing his own Yeezus shirts.
12:01 PM on 01/29/14
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.

Do you not know that it's only in the terrible band scene that it's looked at by fans as pretentious to wear your own clothing?
12:03 PM on 01/29/14
seymourbuttes
User Info.
Do you not know that it's only in the terrible band scene that it's looked at by fans as pretentious to wear your own clothing?
It's nice to be proven wrong rather than being told to shut up. I just REALLY hate Kanye West.
12:17 PM on 01/29/14
Jason Tate
User Info.

Or if you're these guys.
12:22 PM on 01/29/14
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.

Or if you're these guys.
REMOTE LINKING FORBIDDEN PLEASE UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT but yeah I think I get what you were posting though judging by the "atticus.jpg" and true true
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums