Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 103 of 103.
02:11 PM on 01/30/14
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
YES. Same here, maybe my favorite period.

Ghost malls and the last white lighter made the cut too!
02:24 PM on 01/30/14
mka12992
Is this darkness in you too?
User Info.
Ghost malls and the last white lighter made the cut too!
Awesome! There is no way this record won't be great.
03:07 PM on 01/30/14
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Awesome! There is no way this record won't be great.

One last scoop too- there's supposedly an electronic song that Brian did for the record that's supposed to be mind blowing. I honestly don't care what genre Brian tackles, it's all gonna be great!
04:01 PM on 01/30/14
mka12992
Is this darkness in you too?
User Info.
One last scoop too- there's supposedly an electronic song that Brian did for the record that's supposed to be mind blowing. I honestly don't care what genre Brian tackles, it's all gonna be great!
Insane. This album can't come soon enough.
04:56 PM on 01/30/14
cut!print
Keep me simple, unplug my head.
User Info.
Pretty solid list, mine would look a little different though. I'd drop a few (The Used, All Time Low, Red Jumpsuit, WATIC) and I'd add in Empire! Empire! (I Was A Lonely Estate) and The Hotelier. Also, not sure if they're planning 2014 releases but if they are I'd add The American Scene and The Tower and The Fool.
The American Scene are working on it as we speak.
05:04 AM on 01/31/14
brook183
@brooks_an
User Info.
La Dispute wasn't on Thice's Farewell tour, it was actually the tour before that one.
10:14 AM on 01/31/14
rva12
User Info.
Fireworks, Bombay Bicycle Club, Weatherbox, The American Scene, Schoolboy Q, All Get Out, lez go
01:40 PM on 01/31/14
shoreacresdrive
One man acoustic punk
User Info.
This year looks soo good
09:26 PM on 01/31/14
Kennedy36
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just need one album for the entire year. WEATHERBOX. Hurry up April.
12:07 PM on 02/01/14
Mailbox Rumor
User Info.
Not trying to sound negative but there isn't much on this list that I'm "anticipating". Sure, I'll give more than half of it a listen but not too much I'm excited about here. Of course, I want a new Brand New album, but Daisy barely cracked my top 10 for 2009. I truly don't get all the La Dispute love. That band is terrible and even worse live. The 18 year olds go nuts though. Fireworks, Menzingers, Yellowcard, Every Time I Die, and The Gaslight Anthem are the only thing on here I'm heavily anticipating. There are many great bands on this list that have fizzled out over the years with mediocre releases (Taking Back Sunday, The Used, Chiodos, Motion City Soundtrack. etc.)
01:34 PM on 02/01/14
brook183
@brooks_an
User Info.
Not trying to sound negative but there isn't much on this list that I'm "anticipating". Sure, I'll give more than half of it a listen but not too much I'm excited about here. Of course, I want a new Brand New album, but Daisy barely cracked my top 10 for 2009. I truly don't get all the La Dispute love. That band is terrible and even worse live. The 18 year olds go nuts though. Fireworks, Menzingers, Yellowcard, Every Time I Die, and The Gaslight Anthem are the only thing on here I'm heavily anticipating. There are many great bands on this list that have fizzled out over the years with mediocre releases (Taking Back Sunday, The Used, Chiodos, Motion City Soundtrack. etc.)

When I saw LD live they killed it. So much energy.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests