Inside AP.net

Stream Diamond Youth's New EP

Posted by: Keagan Ilvonen (02/03/14)
You can stream Diamond Youth's new EP, Shake, over on The A.V. Club

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
04:01 PM on 02/03/14
JGG
User Info.
Thanks Keegan, I'm really enjoying this E.P. It actually has six tracks, something the commenters over at A.V. Club figured out after 300 comments about how they couldn't post comments on a different article. I like AbsolutePunk.
05:12 PM on 02/03/14
Vance Mook
Fastest Kid in School
User Info.
EP rules, hard. My first exposure to the band- the riffs are borderline menacing haha
05:27 PM on 02/03/14
JGG
User Info.
EP rules, hard. My first exposure to the band- the riffs are borderline menacing haha
Yeah man, they've gotten darker each E.P. Their first one is so sunny it's almost funny compared to this.
06:56 PM on 02/03/14
Vance Mook
Fastest Kid in School
User Info.
Yeah man, they've gotten darker each E.P. Their first one is so sunny it's almost funny compared to this.
Really? My local record store has a copy of Orange on vinyl, I'll probably pick it up and check it out this week. I have no idea how far off this comparison is, but it almost reminds me of Mansions with a bit of Nirvana-esque guitar riffs. My brother said this is a bit of a departure and that their earlier material had more of a Weezer vibe to it.
06:58 PM on 02/03/14
cubsml34
A Class 3 KILLSTORM
User Info.
I like their sound but there's just some reason I can never get fully into them. Good EP though for sure.
07:35 PM on 02/03/14
JGG
User Info.
Really? My local record store has a copy of Orange on vinyl, I'll probably pick it up and check it out this week. I have no idea how far off this comparison is, but it almost reminds me of Mansions with a bit of Nirvana-esque guitar riffs. My brother said this is a bit of a departure and that their earlier material had more of a Weezer vibe to it.
Yeah, this is a bit darker than the rest of their stuff, but definitely pick up Orange, it is very good! A couple of songs off of it remind me if Jimmy Eat World was a little crunchier and more straight up rock.
05:22 AM on 02/04/14
JPA917
@JPA05
User Info.
I like their sound but there's just some reason I can never get fully into them. Good EP though for sure.
I'm the same damn way. For some reason, I want to like this band so badly. I guess I should give them more time.
12:15 PM on 02/04/14
JGG
User Info.
It was the song Cannonball that finally sold them for me. Don't care too much for the first E.P., but Orange is pretty awesome.
11:22 AM on 02/05/14
topshelfsquad
User Info.
^____^
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles