Username
Password
Streaming News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Streaming
Inside AP.net

Los Campesinos! Live Session

Posted by: Ryan Dennehy (02/04/14)
You can watch Los Campesinos! performing "Cemetery Gaits" and "What Death Leaves Behind" for BrooklynVegan in the replies. Both songs are from last year's excellent No Blues.

Submitted by I am Mick

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 16.
01:03 PM on 02/04/14
Ryan Dennehy
it's just me & u
User Info.
01:12 PM on 02/04/14
JayDanielHammer
solidkneeplus.tumblr.com
User Info.
excellent.
01:53 PM on 02/04/14
thebloodhound
User Info.
Damn this band, they are THAT good
02:08 PM on 02/04/14
ESundy36
GO FRIARS!
User Info.
Fantastic, just like their show with Speedy Ortiz two weeks ago. That show set the bar very high for any other shows I attend this year.
02:33 PM on 02/04/14
luvsickcatalyst
wander eyes, ocean high.
User Info.
Fantastic, just like their show with Speedy Ortiz two weeks ago. That show set the bar very high for any other shows I attend this year.
This, absolutely. I try not to get my opinions on a band as people vs. the band musically too mixed together, but they were just such humble, generous people to fans offstage and absolutely enthralling on stage this tour that the whole experience was incredible. Really hope more people give No Blues a shot; definitely a comeback from Hello Sadness.
03:32 PM on 02/04/14
gabrielM
User Info.
One of my favorite bands for awhile now. Theyre amazing musicians, amazing live, & great people. Hopefully they tour off No Blues in the US some more. Their dayjobs keep them pretty tied down so hopefully they find away. Hello Sadness is one of my favorite albums ever & they toured in the US a lot off that. So fingers crossed.
03:40 PM on 02/04/14
ESundy36
GO FRIARS!
User Info.
This, absolutely. I try not to get my opinions on a band as people vs. the band musically too mixed together, but they were just such humble, generous people to fans offstage and absolutely enthralling on stage this tour that the whole experience was incredible. Really hope more people give No Blues a shot; definitely a comeback from Hello Sadness.
Every time I have seen them I am almost equally impressed with the banter as I am the music. Also the fact that the Paradise was packed during a snowstorm made the show so much better. Love them so much and hope they can come back for a full tour on this album.
04:04 PM on 02/04/14
kianacarly
I'm feeling strong and moving on
User Info.
I want to see them so bad.
05:35 PM on 02/04/14
luvsickcatalyst
wander eyes, ocean high.
User Info.
Every time I have seen them I am almost equally impressed with the banter as I am the music. Also the fact that the Paradise was packed during a snowstorm made the show so much better. Love them so much and hope they can come back for a full tour on this album.
Hey, we went to the same show! Yeah, them shitting on New Englanders for complaining about snow...so damn spot on.
07:58 AM on 02/05/14
HappyTheHippie
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Is it strange that this is my least favorite album by them?
09:51 AM on 02/05/14
ESundy36
GO FRIARS!
User Info.
Hey, we went to the same show! Yeah, them shitting on New Englanders for complaining about snow...so damn spot on.
Remember look anyone who didn't go to that show because of the snow dead in the eye and make them dead in the eye. That line as well as the guy next to me screaming "it's two years and one day since you were here" were just great.
01:15 PM on 02/05/14
Graham311
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Is it strange that this is my least favorite album by them?
This. I love everything they've done, but this isn't as good as their other material. Save for As Lucerne/The Low. This song is the jam.
01:18 PM on 02/05/14
Why Bother?
#SOSVenezuela
User Info.
Just started getting into this band. Last three albums are all so good. So sad I missed them on this tour.
11:29 AM on 02/06/14
mrnegativezero
You wanted to set the world on fire
User Info.
This band needs to come to LA again. I saw them at the Echoplex a while back for Hello Sadness I think. One of my favorite performances.

I'm really loving No Blues as well.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests