AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
No Sleep Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
No Sleep Records
Inside AP.net

La Dispute Represses 'Somewhere At The Bottom...' on...

Posted by: Thomas Nassiff (02/04/14)
La Dispute's Somewhere Bottom River Vega Altair (keywords!) has been repressed on dark blue vinyl.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 16.
06:18 PM on 02/04/14
Uilliam
boom, roasted
User Info.
Definitely getting this.
What I really want is Vancouver on vinyl.
06:20 PM on 02/04/14
Paris1nFlames
User Info.
I have a first pressing that's 1 clear/1 black... Anyone seriously interested pm me
06:30 PM on 02/04/14
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
I have a first pressing that's 1 clear/1 black... Anyone seriously interested pm me
I keep on debating this as well... then I realize It's a great record and decide against it.
06:33 PM on 02/04/14
subplotofcrows
A Small Spark Vs. A Great Forest
User Info.
I can't believe there are 10 pressings of this. Holy shit. I have the fifth one (white).
06:37 PM on 02/04/14
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
This record gets repressed a few times a year. Craziness.
07:05 PM on 02/04/14
daveykrocket
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I ordered this yesterday because it said it was dark blue. This and Sunbather the same day... can't wait
07:13 PM on 02/04/14
Paris1nFlames
User Info.
I keep on debating this as well... then I realize It's a great record and decide against it.
Yeah... That's how I've always been... But I have a wife and child now and It seems like every pay check since Christmas has been spent before even getting it... so my need for extra spending cash is at an all time high
07:27 PM on 02/04/14
bunneh.
make moves, son
User Info.
This has been up for awhile now I thought.
07:59 PM on 02/04/14
hoosierbrad
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why another repress? My local Hot Topic just started carrying LPs in November and even they have this record.
08:18 PM on 02/04/14
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.
Why another repress? My local Hot Topic just started carrying LPs in November and even they have this record.
Probably because most retailers don't have it, it sells constantly enough through no sleep and major retailers (SRC constantly moves their whole inventory of albums like this relatively fast and my record store can't seem to keep one in the store for more than a couple days)

This band and Touché Amore along with some other bands that have a fanbase that can be tied into Hardcore sell an amount of vinyl that is incredible to say the least.

Wonder if they ever fixed some of the skipping issues from earlier presses. My pink/blue copy still has some faults that bum me out.
08:42 PM on 02/04/14
.dot
behance.net/jordanhaenlein
User Info.
Yes! Been kicking myself for never getting this. Only vinyl full length record I don't have by them.
08:59 PM on 02/04/14
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
This may be a top 10 record for me.. Definitely top 20. Love this album.
09:19 PM on 02/04/14
tub and rug
Why don't you have a seat.....
User Info.
10th press. Jeez.
10:17 PM on 02/04/14
hoosierbrad
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Probably because most retailers don't have it, it sells constantly enough through no sleep and major retailers (SRC constantly moves their whole inventory of albums like this relatively fast and my record store can't seem to keep one in the store for more than a couple days)

This band and Touché Amore along with some other bands that have a fanbase that can be tied into Hardcore sell an amount of vinyl that is incredible to say the least.

Wonder if they ever fixed some of the skipping issues from earlier presses. My pink/blue copy still has some faults that bum me out.

I have a ton of No Sleep stuff, so I know what you're saying. Speaking of TA, I got the RSD split with Title Fight and was offered double before I even left the record store since they only got one haha
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS