Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 47.
03:25 PM on 02/07/14
The Escapist
One by one we drifted away.
User Info.
"Alabama Pines" has become a top-20 all-time track for me, and your blurb about the playlist as a whole is wonderful, so I'll be sure to check this out at some point this weekend. Nice work!
Same here.
03:42 PM on 02/07/14
dancerazdance
http://youarerocksolid.tumblr.co m/
User Info.
next one should be a southern metalcore playlist with maylene, holly springs disaster, once nothing and he is legend
03:58 PM on 02/07/14
Craig Manning
Down in Jungleland
User Info.
next one should be a southern metalcore playlist with maylene, holly springs disaster, once nothing and he is legend

I'm sure nobody wants that.
04:00 PM on 02/07/14
Chris Collum
User Info.
I'm sure nobody wants that.
Shhhhhh we were gonna pretend like that didn't happen
04:06 PM on 02/07/14
Ryan Dennehy
Why is all te staff on this site such douchebags???????
04:31 PM on 02/07/14
buckcheeks
User Info.
They're great! I only had an hour though so you can't cram anywhere close to everything into that time frame.

Oh, no doubt. You did a great job, nonetheless. Cheers!
06:00 PM on 02/07/14
dancerazdance
http://youarerocksolid.tumblr.co m/
User Info.
if you do not like at least He Is Legend from all these bands i mentioned i truly feel sorry for you.
06:11 PM on 02/07/14
TheUpside
It All Feels Like an Ending
User Info.
You are quickly becoming my favorite on here. Love anything truckers related and I'll be damned if "lost horizons" isn't one of the best lesser known yet amazing songs by any 90s band. It should be up there on the list with "motorcycle drive by"
06:34 PM on 02/07/14
Chris Collum
User Info.
You are quickly becoming my favorite on here. Love anything truckers related and I'll be damned if "lost horizons" isn't one of the best lesser known yet amazing songs by any 90s band. It should be up there on the list with "motorcycle drive by"

The Gin Blossoms are criminally underrated; if Doug Hopkins wouldn't have drank himself to death I'm fairly certain they would have been the best mainstream rock 'n roll band of the 90s. And yeah you've picked up on this I believe, but I'm a Truckers fanatic haha
06:42 PM on 02/07/14
georgedcc
User Info.
Great selection, I know about 75% of these songs, so I'm eager to hear the rest!

When I was younger I used to have a fascination with 'The Deep South' and Americana music, I was really into the idea of travelling/living there for whatever reason. I've slightly cooled on that idea now, but I'd definitely love to visit the Southern states.
06:50 PM on 02/07/14
Chris Collum
User Info.
Great selection, I know about 75% of these songs, so I'm eager to hear the rest!

When I was younger I used to have a fascination with 'The Deep South' and Americana music, I was really into the idea of travelling/living there for whatever reason. I've slightly cooled on that idea now, but I'd definitely love to visit the Southern states.
Yeah definitely wouldn't recommend living there for someone from outside the US but it would be a fascinating place to visit for sure. If you ever want a tour hit me up! haha
09:43 PM on 02/07/14
ValleyForge
User Info.
If you've seen the Friday Night Lights movie then you've heard CCR!
06:55 AM on 02/08/14
Lastnightintown
User Info.
More southern rock please! Love seeing DBT and Lucero on this site.
07:04 AM on 02/08/14
Lastnightintown
User Info.
Favorite Isbell- outfit and elephant in the room. The man is a genius. What's your favorite DBT album?
10:58 AM on 02/08/14
a nocturnal day
this ain't a game
User Info.
I grew up in New Mexico but i've always loved Southern Rock. This is a great playlist, thanks for sharing.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests