StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
This band is the disney singalong cassette of scene punk
10:58 AM on 02/10/14
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
The record, like all records, and the band, like all bands, is not for everyone. That doesn't mean you have to put it down so harshly. It's just not for you. Big deal?
you've never ever ever ever ever talked poorly of a record online. stop being bias because the band are "nice guys"
11:25 AM on 02/10/14
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
ridiculous to say i've never written something negative about a record. the band members sure seem like nice dudes but i've met them one time in passing so i can't say i have a relationship with any of them at all. the extent of me knowing them is limited to one song i premiered on fuse.

truly have no idea what you're talking about. but you're making yourself seem like an asshole by saying that i wrote a positive review for any other reason than me liking the album. however, a guy on the internet making himself seem like an asshole is more or less as surprising as two people disagreeing on what they think of a record. so...you know...no big deal!

How that sarcasm flew over both your heads is beyond me, but whatever. I can say negative things about any record, just like you can, and have in the past, several times. I don't like the record, or their past record, because it's corny like a disney singalong tape. If you like the record, good on ya, I don't really know what to tell you. The fact that you had to come out and complain about people being negative is ridiculous.
08:03 PM on 02/10/14
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
"this person's opinion is different than mine. I'm going to get really mad about it."
idk if this is directed at me or the post the post i'm referencing, but no one here is mad. thomas likes the album and the band, I think the band is not that good for whatever reason. no one cares about either opinion and we're all gonna forget about this tomorrow
08:07 PM on 02/10/14
StephenYoung
dumb
User Info.
Also, it isn't the lyrics about instagram or whatever that bother me. It's the way they're presented. Kinda like it's a try hard attemp at being quirky in the internet age or something. I'm definitely down with trinidad james talking about freshmen on instagram straight flexin'

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos