Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

Korn Release Politically-Charged Music Video

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (02/10/14)
Watch Korn's music video for "Spike in My Veins" on Rolling Stone.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 61
06:00 PM on 02/10/14
meekers
has been here longer than you
User Info.
lol
06:09 PM on 02/10/14
conditionals
User Info.
Don't wanna talk about politics
Refuse to talk about politics
Don't let me talk about politics
Don't give a shit about politics
06:23 PM on 02/10/14
owenslugworth
User Info.
I like to think the last 11 years of this band never happened and that they broke up after Take A Look In the Mirror.
06:40 PM on 02/10/14
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
I like to think the last 11 years of this band never happened and that they broke up after Take A Look In the Mirror.
I like to think they stopped after Issues lol.
06:42 PM on 02/10/14
The Minn
User Info.
for all the haters

1) they are still around and making money

2) hard rock is really never on the radio anymore

3) why the hell are you making fun of a band that you don't even care for anymore?
06:46 PM on 02/10/14
sergioisevil
User Info.
for all the haters

1) they are still around and making money

2) hard rock is really never on the radio anymore

3) why the hell are you making fun of a band that you don't even care for anymore?
I stopped reading at "for all the haters". I assume the next three lines are you defending a washed-up nu-metal band that wrote a dubstep album a few years ago.
06:55 PM on 02/10/14
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
I stopped reading at "for all the haters". I assume the next three lines are you defending a washed-up nu-metal band that wrote a dubstep album a few years ago.
Lol was gonna say exact same thing as your first sentence. I think that's all anyone thinks when they see the word "haters".
07:12 PM on 02/10/14
Davjs
User Info.
I do agree that Take a Look in the Mirror was their last great album, I respect them for keeping it going through the years. With them having the same sound for 10 albums its to be expected that they aren't going keep putting out good hits like they used to.
07:25 PM on 02/10/14
the_used_fan
Prince of AbsolutePunk
User Info.
I do agree that Take a Look in the Mirror was their last great album, I respect them for keeping it going through the years. With them having the same sound for 10 albums its to be expected that they aren't going keep putting out good hits like they used to.

follow the leader, issues, untouchables, and take a look in the mirror are the 4 albums that I loved....I wasn't too familiar with their early stuff nor their later stuff (the last 5 albums I have not even listened to more then 30 second previews of all songs) but during the late 90s/early 00s korn was my favorite band.
07:28 PM on 02/10/14
The Minn
User Info.
you are such a moron. what you wrote is just stupid. it really is. yes i used the word 'haters'. your point? wow....i could have said 'those that do not like this band' but i was on my phone when i posted this. and from what i wrote you would realize (research it) they are not washed up. name all the 'big rock/metal bands' that are still around. go somewhere else troll. and for the record i never 'praised' the band. rock/hard rock/metal is a dying breed on the radio/mainstream and i would like to see it around more, like any genre.

but hey you like Katy Perry so you must not like this genre. fuck you.
07:29 PM on 02/10/14
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
Give me another Life Is Peachy! That's all I'm asking lol. I honestly don't know why I always give these guys a listen. Nostalgia I suppose. I thought something better would come of Head being back in the band though.
07:30 PM on 02/10/14
The Minn
User Info.
Lol was gonna say exact same thing as your first sentence. I think that's all anyone thinks when they see the word "haters".
so i can use one word (haters) and i am an idiot? that makes perfect sense.why is it that you make fun of another on a forum for using a word? i am 33 years old. i used to listen to KoRn a lot. i posted another response to another user on here. my 3 points i believe in and they are my opinion. why would you make fun of me for using the word 'hater'? is your life that bad, or good, that you take pride in making fun of someone you do not know ? i stand my ground. i think you're just a jerk.
07:30 PM on 02/10/14
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
you are such a moron. what you wrote is just stupid. it really is. yes i used the word 'haters'. your point? wow....i could have said 'those that do not like this band' but i was on my phone when i posted this. and from what i wrote you would realize (research it) they are not washed up. name all the 'big rock/metal bands' that are still around. go somewhere else troll. and for the record i never 'praised' the band. rock/hard rock/metal is a dying breed on the radio/mainstream and i would like to see it around more, like any genre.
I assume you're no longer on your phone? Lol
07:32 PM on 02/10/14
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
so i can use one word (haters) and i am an idiot? that makes perfect sense.
The word is totally played out and lazy. I don't remember typing the word "idiot" but if the shoe fits I guess?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests